ForumsGames[Main Thread] CoD? Put it here!

3990 800701
Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

Apparently the effort of cleaning up the forums has been biased, so the CoD group get their own thread for discussing as well.
Enjoy.

• 3,990 Replies
skullhead786
skullhead786
47 posts
Nomad

COD BLACK OPS is amazing and i think MW3 is going to be good too and Gstroy why would you right all of that.

123bradpull
123bradpull
38 posts
Nomad

mw3 is gooing to be the best cod eva

Gstroy
Gstroy
482 posts
Nomad

and Gstroy why would you right all of that.
Sheer boredom...
Maverick4
Maverick4
6,804 posts
Peasant

I went 105 and 13 on Afghan Groundwar: Domination. Killstreaks were Predator Missile, Harrier Strike, and Pavelow.

Primary: P90 w/silencer
Secondary: AA12 w/silencer

Equipment: Semtex
Special: Flashbang x2

Perk 1: Marathon PRO
Perk 2: Coldblooded PRO
Perk 3: Ninja PRO

I'm lvl 63, fourth prestige.

123bradpull
123bradpull
38 posts
Nomad

i just got my ars woped on cod by my friend heis good thought he is addicted to it he spends 6 hrs a day on it and more

MindSucker
MindSucker
63 posts
Nomad

--Special Weapons--
- Taser: slows movements of an enemy and causes their screen to shake.
It's supposed to kill the enemies not just to shake their screens
finnman5
finnman5
68 posts
Nomad

i think in cod black ops should have a flame thrower thats not a atachment

joeforte407
joeforte407
4 posts
Nomad

i like world at war

koolkylekool
koolkylekool
247 posts
Nomad

Yeah, cause I want slow gameplay and overpowered vehicles...

YEAH BECAUSE WHO LIKES REALISTIC VIDEO GAMES? NOT ME!

Oh wait, I do! Maybe some players like realism and team-based gameplay instead of people running at ten miles an hour around stupidly pointless maps, knifing each other from distances of around ten feet. What military would use ballistic knives, tomahawks, or throwing knives in a conventional battlefield? Their commanding officers must've been either retarded or five year olds. The last time I saw team-work in a Call of Duty game was in CoD 2, and that was it.

CoD tries to show people that, in the military, on a daily basis you fire nukes at satellites, kill thousands of enemies, get shot and recover seconds later, and carry enough ammo for a small army every time you go out. No military would have their troops taking rocket launchers and randomly firing at each other, except maybe an army of terrorists with ****ty RPG's that might fire or might explode in their hands.

Besides, why does every army carry the same weapons? The last time I saw the Russian army carrying M16's or Barrett's was...never. There is such a lack of realism in CoD that is pathetic, I just can't stand it any more. It was okay with CoD 4, because that was the first step out of the box. But MW2 was just plain stupid, and Black Ops was even dumber. It's like Treyarch just wrote a ****-ton of bad ideas on a board and threw them together. "How about nukes, mind control, assassination, Russians, Vietnamese, Chinese, and...uh...THE COLD WAR! HELL YEAH!"
"Oh, don't forget Kennedy, either."
"Of course."

I think I demonstrated my point correctly. YOUR MOVE, Gstroy.
Gamer_Cale
Gamer_Cale
1,372 posts
Nomad

They should have a gun that allows you to bend it as to look around corners.

That would be overpowered being able to shoot someone round a corner without them seeing you.

I think they should keep the multiplayed similar to cod 4 just with new perk layouts new guns new maps and new game modes
123bradpull
123bradpull
38 posts
Nomad

I LIKE RELISTIC GAME PLAY SO SHUT UP

adamborg1
adamborg1
106 posts
Farmer

I would like to see a CoD-game without any Russians.
There are so many games with Russians!

123bradpull
123bradpull
38 posts
Nomad

so russians are cool!

finnman5
finnman5
68 posts
Nomad

i think koolkylekool has a good point what army uses ballistic knives, tomahawks or just nukes the battle field

Xenon911
Xenon911
127 posts
Nomad

^^^^^^^^

I agree to an extent, but really, would it really be fun if you were limited to one nation's weaponry? i mean, seriously, it wouldn't be fun if people just quit when they got on the wrong team (therefore, wrong weapons), isn't that right koolkylekool?

Showing 76-90 of 3990