Forums

ForumsGame Walkthroughs

Squiddicus' Gemcraft Labyrinth Hints and Tips NO PREMIUM

Posted Nov 19, '11 at 1:30pm

Dewi1066

Dewi1066

567 posts

I'm finding the tips helpful. Thank you.

I've been struggling to understand the strategy of the game, so I haven't really progressed. Now I understand the amplifier, its become much easier.

Posted Mar 25, '12 at 4:45pm

mggaeta11

mggaeta11

1 post

is the highest gem you can create a 12??? I spend all day combining gems to get to just level 25... is there any way I can copy level 17, 18 gems so it goes faster????i know i can hit shift or ctrl to do more than one at a time but still takes forever... people talking about level 40 gems... there is no way they do it by combining level 12 gems... they would have to combine about 15,000 times...

Posted Mar 26, '12 at 2:03pm

Gremlion

Gremlion

502 posts

RTFM
http://i39.tinypic.com/avis29.png
http://i40.tinypic.com/20u34nt.png

Posted Apr 15, '14 at 12:32pm

thewizard123456789

thewizard123456789

1 post

I'm in serious trouble. I'm Level 34, soon 35. I'm on M8. Is that good or bad... It seems like I've gone too far for my level, but then I wonder, "How did I get to this area then?" Might've been the large Bloodbound, Poison, and Chain Hit amounts in the area that helped me up here but I can't get further.
I've been trying to use the first epic field I have to level up, by putting mana gain gems at the crafting pylon, and then setting up a defense up top, and using a mana farm, then when the pylon is 9,950ish I take the mana gain gems away from the pylon, combining them then placing them into a nearby amplifier. When an emergency comes and I'll never be able to beat it, I drop the gem into a tower, and the battle ends but I don't farm XP because I didn't beat the XP record. I've tried swarms, armored, nothing, gem bomb summoning, but I can't budge it. I need help!

Reply to Squiddicus' Gemcraft Labyrinth Hints and Tips NO PREMIUM

You must be logged in to post a reply!