What if you lost your house?
Where would you go?
What would you do?

• 184 Replies
Pedro97
Pedro97
1,868 posts
Jester

What if you lost... your AG account info and couldn't log in?

I would keep playing the games but I wouldn't be able to post in forums or talk to people. So, I'd spend more time on You Tube.
idontsuckthatmuch
idontsuckthatmuch
2,261 posts
Nomad

So, I'd spend more time on You Tube.

Yup, that's pretty much where I went all the time before I came to AG. So I'd go back there. After mourning the loss of my AG account. Oh, and I'd also spend more time on Memebase.
Sheppard007
Sheppard007
237 posts
Nomad

If I'd lost my Armor Games account and couldn't login in, I would just either play games, or read a book.

divy1324
divy1324
433 posts
Nomad

Id run around screaming housey housey where are u?!

gbnxc
gbnxc
190 posts
Nomad

i would go to a friends house an hang there until i can get a house or apartment or something

Turtelman1234
Turtelman1234
2,911 posts
Nomad

If I lost my AG account, I'd probably still play games on here, I just couldn't post on the forums and level up on Shell Shock Live.

If I lost my house, my family would probably go down to my Grammie's. She lives alone and has a big house, We'd probably stay there until my parents found another house to live in.

lambybug
lambybug
106 posts
Nomad

um helloooo make another account... um dar?
lambybug
lambybug
106 posts
Nomad

Id run around screaming housey housey where are u?!

that's a good idea and all but you really should just look under that rock... *points*. you know, did you ever think your house doesn't LIKE you so it left?
calemango
calemango
82 posts
Nomad

I'd make a new account.

If I had my own house and it got lost I'd have the option to: search for it *bushes rustle* or build a better much grander house at a better location so it would be more beneficial. Hopefully neither would happen in the future, but you never know.

gamesarmor1
gamesarmor1
61 posts
Nomad

If some robber sabotaged my house, I would kick his ***, if I lost it to some other thing, tornado, money problems, etc. I would either go live at my parents house or go to a friends maybe?

CalvinKidd137
CalvinKidd137
888 posts
Nomad

Um I would be pretty mad and I would go live with my grandparents.

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,344 posts
Bard

I would most likely email one of the admins, using the same email I signed up with, and ask them to give me the information required for me to log in. If they were to refuse me this request, I would most likely make a new account and explain the situation to the admins and hopefully they'd understand.

Though I don't think I'll be forgetting my username any time soon. It's the second name on the front page. Pretty hard to miss.
gbnxc
gbnxc
190 posts
Nomad

if i lost my ag game account and couldnt log in... i'd just make a new one... not that big of a deal

Showing 166-178 of 184