The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsThe TavernSituation #4 (Zombiez)

41 4327
cmb2kool
cmb2kool
378 posts
Nomad

You are running through a abandoned city and it is dark and cold. You run past a corner and a whole herd of zombies see you and start chasing you. You are confronted with three paths.
Walmart, Best-Buy, or Mcdonalds. Where do you go to? and why?

• 41 Replies
DarkGamer99
DarkGamer99
606 posts
Nomad

LOL That is very funny Maverick. That made me laugh. I'm try and defend myself. I'd take a lot of food and find shelter and board up the place and find and weapons I can find. Like a gun or something.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

Yeah, but GOM, he has to change it constantly, the mods and admins will get tired of that sooner or later

He makes a new thread for it everyday. People often ask for a moderator to change the title of a thread for them in the AMW. It's better to have one big thread for it rather than having x amount of threads for it flooding the tavern. Someone will bring it up sooner or later, it's better to do it sooner.
Ernie15
Ernie15
13,344 posts
Bard

I'd go into Best Buy and turn on a Britney Spears music video on one of the plasma screen TVs. While they're distracted by the greasy, meaty goodness that is Britney Spears, I'll have time to make my escape. But not before I steal a Blu-Ray player. I need one of those.

chang
chang
846 posts
Nomad

I would say wal-mart, just because there would be the largest variety of items there. There wouldn't be food in the best buy, but there would definitely be food at the McDonalds. Only problem with the McDonalds would be that you would have no chance of finding weapons.
I would prefer to raid a sporting goods store or gun shop, then set up in Wal-mart.

MageGrayWolf
MageGrayWolf
9,462 posts
Farmer

I'd go to Wal-mart then lock all the doors. I choose Wal-mart because there is literally everything in there. You have all the necessities that you'll need to survive a zombie apocalypse.

I would go with Wal-Mart for the same reason.
Xcalibur45
Xcalibur45
1,830 posts
Farmer

I run to mcdonalds and get my buck double on, and use frozen patties to make meat bullets.

Kasic
Kasic
5,552 posts
Jester

You are running through a abandoned city and it is dark and cold. You run past a corner and a whole herd of zombies see you and start chasing you. You are confronted with three paths.
Walmart, Best-Buy, or Mcdonalds. Where do you go to? and why?

Wal-mart. You'd have the most room to hide, and the best likely hood of finding something usable as a weapon, not to mention there would be food and water and supplies there that you could take.
Pazx
Pazx
5,845 posts
Peasant

McDonalds. I'd rather have a nice last meal.

Plus I've always wanted to spit in a burger.

Also there's next to no Wal-Marts in Australia.

Legion1350
Legion1350
5,365 posts
Nomad

Simple, it's Wal-Mart. You have food and other supplies. Plus, in the South, they sell guns there, too. :]

CommanderDude7
CommanderDude7
4,689 posts
Nomad

Wal-Mart. Hello lawn and gardening.

TRUdog
TRUdog
1,031 posts
Nomad

That means all the frozen stuff is going to be unfrozen, which will attract all kinds of vermin.

Yes, but then again, if you are in a survival situation, you don't really need frozen foods much. Just canned foods and some water.
Wal-Mart is one of the worst places you can hide

I would still go to Wal-Mart. Because why would you go to Best Buy or MickeyD's?
chitown
chitown
1,614 posts
Farmer

Wal Mart since they have knives and airsoft guns and chainsaws.

DarkGamer99
DarkGamer99
606 posts
Nomad

Yeah Wall Mart would be good in some way. One there is a ton of food there. And two a lot of them has guns and ammo there to use to protect your self with.

Sheppard007
Sheppard007
237 posts
Nomad

Go to Best Buy.
Grab a boom box.
Play Rebbeca Black's Friday.
They will run away and jump into a river to escape the torture.
I would be watching T.V. and playing video games while all this is happening.
I would also have saved the world.
Assuming Zombies have ears.

indie55
indie55
608 posts
Nomad

That means all the frozen stuff is going to be unfrozen, which will attract all kinds of vermin.

Vermin = More Food
Plus, there's a higher chance of the zombies noticing you, with all the big front windows and such.

It's not like your going to pose in front of the window lol.
Showing 16-30 of 41