ForumsNews and Feedback[already implemented] Personal Profiles

2 2638
Holladay15
Holladay15
3,671 posts
Nomad

Well, when I joined the AG website with an account there were a lot things that caught my attention the fact we didn't get AP for playing the actual flash game or actually being online which it seems they are fixing and the fact the the profile page is weird and very hard to manage. When I say it is hard to manage I don't mean the bio I mean things like your friend list, knowing whether your online, Knowing whether or not someone commented on your profile. I have an idea I thought hey why not kind of make it like a social networking system that when you add a friend you don't just add a friend it sends a request and if they accept they accept. Also, chats we should be able to chat with our friends besides our profile or in threads where everyone can read it and how about a notification tab or something to tell us when someone has commented on our profile things like that. Any thoughts?

• 2 Replies
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

http://i1138.photobucket.com/albums/n537/MatrixJJC/Armor%20Games/AG3Profile1.png

http://i1138.photobucket.com/albums/n537/MatrixJJC/Armor%20Games/AG3Profile2.png

That section is under Biography in the first picture, I couldn't fit it all into one picture.

So far, you get a notification when a person sends you a message. That means a comment on your profile, and private message.
You can see when someone is online, you have friends, followers, then people you are following. Friends have to be a mutual agreement, which means you send a friend request to someone and they have to accept it.
Following means you get to see the person's updates and such. It does resemble Facebook and Twitter.
There is a sticky for live chat rooms, you should talk about that more in there.

If you want to see these things on AG3, then you should sign up to beta test. Here's the link to beta. You'll receive an inviation code when the next release comes out. Here's the thread for the next release.

cormyn
cormyn
2,892 posts
Nomad

like a social networking system that when you add a friend you don't just add a friend it sends a request and if they accept they accept. Also, chats we should be able to chat with our friends besides our profile or in threads where everyone can read it and how about a notification tab or something to tell us when someone has commented on our profile things like that. Any thoughts?

Uh, as GoM suggested, perhaps you need to join the beta. We've already built this stuff.
Showing 1-2 of 2