The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsThe Tavernanimology

6 2037
cherrypop0211
cherrypop0211
33 posts
Nomad

i watched something on tv about this so i searched it in the internet and i figured out it was like a quiz so i tried it the results were

Silver and Red (SR) Wolf
-You are strong and most of the time naive, but when it comes to love you know it all, you prefer to be quiet around Adults.
-Soul mate: gold falcon
-In conflicted with: maroon panda

if you want to try it here is the link [url=http://psychicwannabe.wetpaint.com/page/Animology]

but i don't believe in this it's just for fun

• 6 Replies
thebluerabbit
thebluerabbit
5,340 posts
Farmer

oh yes i remember taking that i cant remember what i got though. i will try it again

Pazx
Pazx
5,845 posts
Peasant

Fixed.

I got a few different results because I took it a few times. Too many paths that suited me.

thebluerabbit
thebluerabbit
5,340 posts
Farmer

ok i did this this is what i got:
H. Silver Badger
-You are very loyal to others and hardworking. You are a good friend, even if others find you sometimes a bit boring.
-Soul mate: Pink Sloth
-In conflict with: White Tiger

still there were many different things id choose depended on the situation. i dont really like how short the answeres are. also, i read the white tigers profile and i cant see a reason i wouldnt get along with him.

HahiHa
HahiHa
8,253 posts
Regent

I left the page as soon as I saw how badly written it is. Also, this seems as stupid as astrology. Maybe it's fun, but it can't be taken seriously..

iMogwai
iMogwai
2,027 posts
Peasant

That's probably the dumbest quiz I've seen, not because of the results, but because it is a single answer that determines your result, even though there are several ways to reach that question.

Maverick4
Maverick4
6,800 posts
Peasant

There was a gag one of these where you ended up Compatible with no one. It was pretty funny to give it to the self-percieved popular kids and watch them fail. XD

On a more serious note, these things are absolute bogus. With Noetics and Astrology, you should take no credence to the results of these.

Showing 1-6 of 6