ForumsThe TavernMelbourne Shuffle and other variations.

17 4929
Microe
Microe
842 posts
Nomad

Whats up ArmorGames! I uhhhh have a confession to make! I'm cheating on yall for techno haha!

RIGHT lets get to the juicy core of the topic.
------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Melbourne Shuffle. What is it? It is an old dance that originated somewhere east, thats all I know. Lets refer to it as "The Shuffle". NO theres no happy feet here.

Right well. I used to Shuffle when I was younger but got out of it and went into hiding because of school and other garbage. I am not back into it and I thought I should tell all of YOU guys and girls about it.

How the heck do I do this "Dance?". It is quite easy actually, you just need to feel the music and practice. There are many YouTube videos you can watch. I Suggest "Big Milan" and "Morlokx" These are two very skilled dudes.

Right well Yall can go ahead and post if you'd like. Hopefully we have people here that are into it. If not many fluffy cats in China will die.

:]

• 17 Replies
delossantosj
delossantosj
6,672 posts
Nomad

i shuffle alot, im gunna try and see if i can make a video and post it for you guys at some point

Microe
Microe
842 posts
Nomad

That would be pretty cool bro. I might get some video. I don't feel that confident right now since I got back into it like a week ago. I look a little sloppy and rusty haha

delossantosj
delossantosj
6,672 posts
Nomad

i havent legit practiced in awhile. but every now and again thats how i get around my house

Microe
Microe
842 posts
Nomad

Haha!!! I do also! Like when I get a glass of water. Na but I just had a 2 hour session. I improved alot.

Pazx
Pazx
5,845 posts
Peasant

Bunch of my friends and stuff. I was there. Somewhere.

Anyway, I can't do it anymore because it screws with my knees, and on top of that wearing shoes like Rabens screws with my knees in general. But I'm not bad.

Microe
Microe
842 posts
Nomad

Paz you can shuffle real soft like me. Im a big dude, I weight 195 or so.

Microe
Microe
842 posts
Nomad

WOW, double post.

I really...really..hate hardstyle. I Mean there are those people who can dance it..but then when there are a bunch of sloppy kids like in the video then it looks really bad.

urstupid404
urstupid404
196 posts
Nomad

melbourne florda or australlia

Microe
Microe
842 posts
Nomad

Erm. The Melbourne shuffle from australia.

urstupid404
urstupid404
196 posts
Nomad

oh ok cuz theres both i need to go now..........

delossantosj
delossantosj
6,672 posts
Nomad

ya the australlian one is the real mainstream one.

my shuffle is personally a bit in between hard and soft style. but ya. PAZX IS IN A SHUFFLE CREW

Pazx
Pazx
5,845 posts
Peasant

I'm not, I've pretty much given up on it except I'll do it at school or whatever when I'm showing off. I go along to some shuffle meetups though just for fun.

It's become really big lately since LMFAO tried to shuffle. And failed.

delossantosj
delossantosj
6,672 posts
Nomad

It's become really big lately since LMFAO tried to shuffle. And failed

agreed. i wish i could get a shuffle get together :/
Microe
Microe
842 posts
Nomad

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XVCRVSm4DtY

Just me doing some shuffling to DM5..Nothing big just working on the running man and the t-step. I got more video today from my session.

Pazx
Pazx
5,845 posts
Peasant

Fixing links 'coz I'm a considerate *******.

Woo.

I have to say, props to the cameraman for cutting your head out the whole time you're facing the camera

Showing 1-15 of 17