The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsThe TavernWhat songs do you like to sing in the shower?

33 5891
mysteriousmexican666
mysteriousmexican666
315 posts
Nomad

Personally, I rock to "Party in The U.S.A" while I'm in the shower....XD

• 33 Replies
cleofer5
cleofer5
354 posts
Scribe

i don't sing in the shower, but if i did it wouldn't be loud singing.

cleofer5
cleofer5
354 posts
Scribe

Really any song that I have recently heard, I usually whistle though.

Woo! the classic shower whistler!
Maverick4
Maverick4
6,800 posts
Peasant
deathopper
deathopper
1,564 posts
Nomad

I usually sing random songs. I even do some improve!
But I have to agree with Loloynage that bohemian rhapsody is an awesome song to sing to in the shower.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald
Kalb789
Kalb789
639 posts
Baron

haha I chuckled when I saw this, but I listen to mostly hip hop/rap, but I like "mumford and sons" and the song tighten up by the black keys

Osumnis
Osumnis
1,147 posts
Shepherd

I don't really sing in the shower. Maybe once in a while I hum/whistle a tune stuck in my head, but not very often.

Kalb789
Kalb789
639 posts
Baron

I don't really sing in the shower. Maybe once in a while I hum/whistle a tune stuck in my head, but not very often.

I think most of us are like that. I never really just start singing like I'm putting on a show haha just a little mumble or something.
iheart801
iheart801
71 posts
Nomad

I really don't sing in the shower, but when I do it is whatever song is stuck in my head at that time.

Masterforger
Masterforger
1,824 posts
Peasant

I used to sing Glory To The Righteous, which I doubt any of you have heard, but i sing that at guard duty.

Xcalibur45
Xcalibur45
1,830 posts
Farmer

I really don't sing in the shower, but when I do it is whatever song is stuck in my head at that time.

I think that applies to most people, it seems that everyday that I get up there is a song that I'm thinking of.
TerryLasVegas
TerryLasVegas
773 posts
Nomad

I found myself singing bleeding love by leona lewis yesterday. again i dont know why because i dont even like that song but something about it made me suddenly start singing it. lol

drew333
drew333
83 posts
Nomad

i sing california - hollywood undead, but im glad my shower is like really loud lol

indie55
indie55
608 posts
Nomad

I think that applies to most people, it seems that everyday that I get up there is a song that I'm thinking of.

Some songs I've listened to so much that they just get stuck in my head. These are usually the ones I sing.
MachineofMagic
MachineofMagic
1 posts
Nomad

SOMEWHERE OVER THE RAINBOW!!!

Showing 16-30 of 33