The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsThe TavernAndroid v.s Iphone which is better!!

17 2684
MachineofLight
MachineofLight
317 posts
Blacksmith

I prefer android because you can get more free stuff than the Iphone like ANGRYBIRDS!!!

• 17 Replies
TerryLasVegas
TerryLasVegas
773 posts
Nomad

Android. it has a keyboard. nuff said

Pazx
Pazx
5,845 posts
Peasant

Not all androids have keyboards. Touch screen is better in my opinion.

Anyways, iPhones are kinda crap, but they're gonna be top of the market for awhile longer.

knight_34
knight_34
13,817 posts
Farmer

I prefer market diversity.. oh yeah, Android. Just waiting for iDominance in the smartphone market to take a few hits.

DarkGamer99
DarkGamer99
606 posts
Nomad

The I Phone rocks. I love it. It's way better than the Android. It has more features and better upgrades.

Sheppard007
Sheppard007
237 posts
Nomad

I have never seen an android, but I have seen an I phone and.they are probably the best phone out there.

JohnGarell
JohnGarell
1,747 posts
Peasant

Not all androids have keyboards. Touch screen is better in my opinion.

My Android got both keyboard and touch. It even got free surf; so you can guess what I like most.
foesho
foesho
40 posts
Nomad

Iphone simply because there is a better app market, (IMO). Also evrything goes through itunes (updates,etc)so it just runs more smoothly.

Nurvana
Nurvana
2,520 posts
Farmer

iPhone, not even close. It's faster, smarter, has more apps, etc. Android's just some follow up wannabe. Doesn't matter who's better anyway, iPhone will win anyway from publicity.

indie55
indie55
608 posts
Nomad

The iPhone's OS runs a lot smoother than Android.

thegamesman
thegamesman
324 posts
Nomad

i hate the keyboards on the androids, they are too small and it becomes increasingly hard to type with them, thats one reason i prefer the iphone, the keyboard is a reasonable size

Holladay15
Holladay15
3,671 posts
Nomad

Isn't the android the software used and the "droid" is the actual phone...

pratchu
pratchu
493 posts
Nomad

I hate the iphone touch keyboard because its really esy to mess up with it. The android keyboards are waaay to small for my gigantic fingers. Overall, I think neither are good but if this topic had windows phone on it then i would go for that straight away.

DarkGamer99
DarkGamer99
606 posts
Nomad

I hate Android phones. They suck. I love the I Phones Touch Screen It's really cool and good. And the I Phone has a lot better features. I've seen Androids and I would never own one.

KFK
KFK
1,051 posts
Nomad

I like prefer Android's, iPhones don't suck but they're not as good.

The thing with Androids is they're so many of them. If you want a small or big Android you can get it. One with a keyboard or one with only touch. There's a new Android out almost every day..how many iPhones are there?

Also, Google (Android)> Apple.

DarkGamer99
DarkGamer99
606 posts
Nomad

I love Apple Products. That is why I love the I Phone. Apple makes great strong products. I know there is a lot of different Androids right now. Apple made a few different I Phones.

Showing 1-15 of 17