The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsThe TavernWorst pick-up line used

10 2142
DrCool1
DrCool1
210 posts
Bard

So what is the worst pick-up line you have used to hit on a guy or girl? I was with a few friends in a mini-mart and there was this lady standing by the ice-cream freezer and I walked up to her and said don't stand so close to the ice-cream because you are so hot your going to melt all the ice-cream.(If your some nerd that is still afraid to talk to girls you might find a line or to to use on here).

• 10 Replies
Jefferysinspiration
Jefferysinspiration
3,139 posts
Farmer

Erm, worst pck up line used on me was the old "I've lost my number, can i have yours?" But i've never used a pick up line, that i can remember anyways.

Kalb789
Kalb789
639 posts
Baron

how much does a polar bear weigh? enough to brake the ice. hi, im blake.

used it every night on spring break as a joke with friends, but it actually worked haha

zakyman
zakyman
1,627 posts
Peasant

I thought that there was already a thread made about this.

Kalb789
Kalb789
639 posts
Baron

I thought that there was already a thread made about this.

It was similar, but I think it was just pick up lines and not the worst pick up line you've actually used. It's still close enough to possibly get locked though.
Osumnis
Osumnis
1,147 posts
Shepherd

Here is the link to the old one.

iheart801
iheart801
71 posts
Nomad

While I was working at Rainbow I had one guy try to pick me up by asking how to pronounce my name, which shouldn't be hard to do. I would also have other just blatantly ask me for my number. Which is a bit awkward when you're trying to ring people's groceries up. Oh this lesbian couple used to always complement me on things like my eyebrows.

GoblinD
GoblinD
322 posts
Nomad

If we keep this one, might as well post one:
You're teeth are very straight. - I saw a friend use it before and it worked for him so I just had to try... I mean common, its classic!

deadhead50
deadhead50
341 posts
Nomad

"dayyum, your hot, wanna go out?" -my friend used it and she laughed at him xD

Dylanator
Dylanator
89 posts
Nomad

Worst pick-up line? Oh! I know!
Check Thrillville.

cleofer5
cleofer5
354 posts
Scribe

Guys, there already is an old one with plenty more interesting posts to read btw. The link is in an earlier comment if you care to know.

Showing 1-10 of 10