ForumsThe Tavern[necro]Armor Game playtime

188 32707
ide4749
ide4749
310 posts
Nomad

about what fraction of your day do u go on Armor Games?

• 188 Replies
Szeep
Szeep
27 posts
Nomad

I think AG should give points who do the achievements of the games and finish, cause ppl just spam rates, comments and posts on forum...

wipe42
wipe42
819 posts
Nomad

I get on Armor Games fairly often because I think that most of the people here are nice and mature enough to have a decent/great conversation with. At least I try to get on a lot, but I'm unfortunate (actually I love it) enough to have extracurricular activities that involve my Theatre life.

I think AG should give points who do the achievements of the games and finish, cause ppl just spam rates, comments and posts on forum...

I don't think that this is very fair. People can comment and rate on the comments all they want but there are only so many games out there. Plus I've seen that the Mods are cracking down on spam these days. If you really think others feel the same way or just want to make your thoughts heard then post this on the support and suggestions part of the community.
darklichxan
darklichxan
40 posts
Nomad

Whole day on weekends!

calebsi
calebsi
202 posts
Farmer

I go on for roughly an hour on weekdays and an hour and a half on weekends.

ellisdee45
ellisdee45
55 posts
Shepherd

I play for an hour to an hour and a half everyday.

Szeep
Szeep
27 posts
Nomad

1/12,3333 of my time

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,987 posts
Grand Duke

The point system in AG3 will be based on game achievements. Check the AG3 Forum for more info.
ide4749
ide4749
310 posts
Nomad

i usually dont just go on this i probally have another tab open also doing that which is about 30 min unless i'm chatting with someone it about 1 hour

Alexistigerspice
Alexistigerspice
1,502 posts
Farmer

I play as often as i can XD I always have a tab for games a tab for homework and a tab for checking ag comments open

Fs97
Fs97
93 posts
Nomad

I usually play about 2-5 hours each day. Inb4iamaddictedtoarmorgames

gamer1111111
gamer1111111
204 posts
Farmer

I'm usually on here for maybe 2-3 hours on weekdays.on weekends,maybe 5.

MachineofLight
MachineofLight
317 posts
Blacksmith

I have internet on my phone so if I have time I go on my phone mostly after a test and we have to sit and wait.

dragonico
dragonico
474 posts
Nomad

I usually go on about 1/24 each day.

ide4749
ide4749
310 posts
Nomad

i say about 20 min it's getting less and less 4 me since i dont really get time

johnmerz
johnmerz
537 posts
Shepherd

On average, I get on for around 3-4 hours a day. I really should change that...

Showing 166-180 of 188