The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsThe Tavernim sooo bored D:

55 5567
deadhead50
deadhead50
341 posts
Nomad

people gimee stuff to do (off the computer) cause there NOTHING to do anymore and ive played enough games today, sooo help me out please (idk where to put this thread) and i cant really go anywhere from the lack of a car

• 55 Replies
darkrai097
darkrai097
858 posts
Nomad

Build a fake person out of whatever you have and beat it up with anything. A baseball bat, a stick, a steak knife, a chainsaw... the possibilities are endless.

acmed
acmed
3,517 posts
Nomad

Good god! It's 8:30, take a shower, watch TV, and go to bed you freak out!

darkrai097
darkrai097
858 posts
Nomad

He could be in a different time zone, or have a habit of staying up late.
New idea: build a grenade. Hours of endless fun being interrogated by the police.

deadhead50
deadhead50
341 posts
Nomad

@acmed
(idk how to do quotes) cables out, i already showered, and i cant sleep cause i have no sleeping pills left

Koru7
Koru7
1,405 posts
Nomad

sorry but you really shouldn't have brought your boredness to a thread. just saying. but to help you think of stuff to do. make up a fantasyland or something and make up a story of you moving around in your house and use all the inaminate objects as part of you story.

WolfWolf
WolfWolf
800 posts
Nomad

Read a book, punch a pillow, punch yourself(not really), go take a hot bubble bath and read a book.

Sheppard007
Sheppard007
237 posts
Nomad

Read a book, like Percy Jakson or something, or listen to music. Or bang around the tavern or watch TV.

jets99
jets99
599 posts
Nomad

I always ead a book when I get bored. Or go to the movies or something, call your friends or go run around your house alot

Hours of endless fun being interrogated by the police

Yeah he can spend his night in handcuffs answering questions to the cops and to my knowledge the public doesnt know how to just "make a gernade"
and after he is found guilty he can spend a while in prison because it could be considered an act of terrorism.

if ur cable is out go online and see if they have the show u like online

(idk how to do quotes)

to do a quote click the button that says "italic" for the line and the click "quote" for the slanted writing the when u r done copy and paste what the other user said click "quote" again press "enter" (on keybord) then press "italic" again then VOILA! oh yeah press submit ok then VOILA!
iMogwai
iMogwai
2,027 posts
Peasant

to do a quote click the button that says "italic" for the line and the click "quote" for the slanted writing the

Actually, just clicking "Quote" is enough. I used no italics for this quote.

@OP, when all else fails, use fire.
Kasic
Kasic
5,552 posts
Jester

I always ead a book when I get bored.

Please tell me this is supposed to be, "Read," and not, "Eat."
Joe96
Joe96
2,226 posts
Peasant

You could play with yourself...solitaire...I swear people, get your minds out of the gutter ;D

Dylanator
Dylanator
89 posts
Nomad

Hey, I'm bored too...

DarkGamer99
DarkGamer99
606 posts
Nomad

You can eat when your bored. But that would get you fat.

cleofer5
cleofer5
354 posts
Scribe

You could play with yourself...solitaire...I swear people, get your minds out of the gutter ;D

Lend me a rope, please. :]
cleofer5
cleofer5
354 posts
Scribe

You can eat when your bored. But that would get you fat.

Depends on your metabolism and what not.
Showing 1-15 of 55