ForumsThe Tavernhow would YOU survive jurassic park?

79 13029
Koru7
Koru7
1,408 posts
Nomad

basically just describe how you would survive and get around in an island like jurassic park.

• 79 Replies
DarkGamer99
DarkGamer99
608 posts
Nomad

Well all of that is good Blazer but what would you do if any of us didn't have those things? Then your survival skills need to really pay off. Just be very careful when you're walking around. If you're all alone you can survive if you're smart about it. If you see or hear any raptors and a T-Rex than run and hide some place. Find a good safe shelter for the night. And find some food to eat as well.

TRUdog
TRUdog
1,032 posts
Nomad

Jump on the back of a Pterodactyl and use it as my dragon. YEEEE-HAW!!!!

loljknvm. Seriously? All you have to do is stay low. I wouldn't worry about the T-Rex's, because their probably busy catching bigger prey. I would just worry about the smaller carnivores/herbivores. Most likely bring a gun with me and hide/sleep in trees at night.

RedBlazer2
RedBlazer2
64 posts
Peasant

dude you see or read jurassic park never run from a t rex it will see you

DarkGamer99
DarkGamer99
608 posts
Nomad

Those are good choice's right there. Trees are good and safe. Because no dinosaur could reach you. The long necks could but you're safe. They eat plants and leafs. LOL At your first reply. I would as well. Like those little green dinosaurs that attack in groups.

TRUdog
TRUdog
1,032 posts
Nomad

dude you see or read jurassic park never run from a t rex it will see you

Did I say I was going to run from it? I'm not that dumb. I'll just go hide in a bathroom like that other guy. He SURELY won't find me there
metalwill
metalwill
147 posts
Shepherd

I'd make sure I'd take a few SAWs with me to the island, along with plenty of ammo. I'd also have a combat knife and a side arm.

DeadlyVelociraptor
DeadlyVelociraptor
3,415 posts
Nomad

Being currently in the park, and just finished eating a human... I'm surviving pretty well. The others kinda shun me, though.

Kidding, but seriously in the book AND the movie (which was not as good) it was pretty clear surviving is a very limited *****...

I, myself, would die.

Humanity, though. A human piloting a combat aircraft could probably kill everything on the island easily...

xXKashitoXx
xXKashitoXx
829 posts
Nomad

I will run. I will hide. I will try not to be eaten.

thebluerabbit
thebluerabbit
5,346 posts
Farmer

i... had a dream about it... the only reason i survived was because i woke up just before they had me... i guess id probably stick to the strongest person i see. or maybe find one of those giant vegetarian dinos and just ride them until its all over

ShardRaldevius
ShardRaldevius
108 posts
Nomad

I would try to swim across the sea till i found a nearby civilzation, 99% chance of dying but anyway, is better than die without even try

darver
darver
189 posts
Nomad

How would I survive Jurassic Park?

I probably would just let my instincts at the time take over.

Because whenever I plan something beforehand I tend to go through with it much anyway.

TerryLasVegas
TerryLasVegas
774 posts
Nomad

I wouldnt turn off the electric fence.

Jefferysinspiration
Jefferysinspiration
3,168 posts
Farmer

I'd be happy enough just hding and risking a hunt for food for a while, spend time plotting an escape and hope a few things go in my favour.

If had a really good hiding spot, i'd gather wood, try build a raft and escape to safety.

joeforte407
joeforte407
4 posts
Nomad

hide with guns until they find me

Skycosis
Skycosis
26 posts
Nomad

I would rub Dinosaur piss on myself, and dig a series of tunnels full of gates and check points where I can safely navigate myself around the island.

Showing 31-45 of 79