The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsThe TavernYour own mansion

13 1947
ShadowShank696
ShadowShank696
577 posts
Nomad

If you could ahve your own mansion what would it be like? What kind of special rooms and/or special features would you have in your mansion?
How big would it be?

• 13 Replies
Sheppard007
Sheppard007
237 posts
Nomad

I would have a library (I like to read) and probably a Stargate, the Eiffel Tower, and maybe the pyramids of Giza if the Eygyptian gov't is feeling nice. I'd have a whole rainforest inside of a room, and have an entire level dedicated to Armor Games. And this mansion would be the size of Washington, the state

jets99
jets99
599 posts
Nomad

when i waz in 2nd grade I wrote like 12 pages of what my dream mansion would be like lol... but thats way to big and I have changed my idea of a dream mansion alot so I will just post this instead:

It would be huge, have escalators, personal waiters/waitresses, room full of video games and computers and flatscreens, and I HUGE libarary i LOVE to read

RainbowGoGangster3
RainbowGoGangster3
529 posts
Nomad

i would have a whole bunch of my art work and other peoples art work. hm the colors would probubly be black and red cause those look realy cool in mantions ohh and u definently need a shandileer

deadhead50
deadhead50
341 posts
Nomad

i dont like big things D: id get lost in my own house but there are a few things that id like to have, even if there a lil over the top, the hanging gardens of Babylon would be AWESOME to have in a house, and i would want more of a castle than a mansion

RainbowGoGangster3
RainbowGoGangster3
529 posts
Nomad

I would rather have a Victorian house I love them even though they are old and u have to fix them up but its worth the work!

Legion1350
Legion1350
5,365 posts
Nomad

Mine would be absolutely massive. I'd have a BDSM chamber... Just kidding.
My list is as follows: Gothic architecture, foyer with fountain, fancy dining room, waitresses, bedroom with king size bed and balcony, instead of stairs, there'd be escalators, moving walkways to view the art gallery and aquarium, maids, monkeys, a huge hall for AG conventions (yes, you're welcomed! ), pool room with large heated pool and jacuzzis, massive 3d tv with surround sound (imagine watching Saw on that one! :] ), library with all the classics and Gothic fiction, room for live band performances, and all-female staff around the age of 17/18. That's all I can think of right now.

That's right, I just described a futuristic Gothic mansion.

deadhead50
deadhead50
341 posts
Nomad

and all-female staff around the age of 17/18

all hot* female staff
Legion1350
Legion1350
5,365 posts
Nomad

Exactly deadhead.
<3 late-adolescent boobies. Lol. :P

Also: sensory-deprivation tank, personal arcade.

Koru7
Koru7
1,405 posts
Nomad

@Legion1350. exactly the same thing. but the pool would be really deep and under my balcony so i could jump really high off. and with lots of windows and a movie theater.

Joe96
Joe96
2,226 posts
Peasant

http://www.sunsethp.com/fotos300/torreblanca.jpg
Too lazy to go into detail...instead, look at this picture

EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,438 posts
Jester

I figure it would get boring after a while because it is just stuff. It would end up like Xanadu in Citizen Kane, "forty-nine thousand acres of nothing but scenery and statues". It would be fun at first but you would hate it after a while because you would lose interest.

MageGrayWolf
MageGrayWolf
9,462 posts
Farmer

Let's see I would have
a library,
2 rooms just for my birds (two for large and small breeds),
computer room,
art studio,
indoor swimming pool,
a room for my aquariums,
a game room,
just in indulge a fantasy from when I was little a Lego's room,
green house attached to the main house (maybe next to the swimming pool),
several rooms dedicated to displaying various collects
not sure how many bedroom and bathrooms I would go with.

I would have a number of solar panels lining the roof.

hitmanvp95
hitmanvp95
1,089 posts
Nomad

It would have:

A pool
Library
Tons and tons of bed rooms
My own recording studio
A room full of instruments where i could go and play whenever i wanted
Gaming room
Chill-out room- where i could relax, listen to easy music and smoke some doobies
Sex room

Showing 1-13 of 13