The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsThe Tavernis it weird?

19 3290
deadhead50
deadhead50
341 posts
Nomad

i dont play very many games on armor games anymore, ive played soo many of them, when i come on i normally just come to the forums? is that weird? (sorry idk where to put this topic)

• 19 Replies
darkrai097
darkrai097
858 posts
Nomad

No. Half of what I do is lurk the forums, posting when I deem t=something worth responding to, and the other half is games. Foruming is very normal.

Sheppard007
Sheppard007
237 posts
Nomad

I agree with darkrai097, when there are no good games to be played, I head straight for the Tavern. No, I think that it is perfectly normal.

Legion1350
Legion1350
5,365 posts
Nomad

Dude, I love the forums here. There is nothing wrong with mainly coming to the forums. It's what I do. Take a look at me. 900+ posts, and only a silver knight. It shows how much more devoted to the forums I am compared to the games. Take forum pride, my friend.

jets99
jets99
599 posts
Nomad

no I just hang out in the tavern alot when there are no good games

DarkGamer99
DarkGamer99
606 posts
Nomad

I'm with you jets I'm on the Tavern all the time.

Koru7
Koru7
1,405 posts
Nomad

no its not weird. i usually go to the forums first. then see the new games and also some of my favorite games.

Joe96
Joe96
2,226 posts
Peasant

I'll occasionally play the new games (definitely a Con-Artist game, hopefully Last Stand 3), but usually I play Black Ops
If I go on armorgames, I'll usually go on the forums too.

DarkGamer99
DarkGamer99
606 posts
Nomad

No it's never weird to go to the forum first than play the games here.

idontsuckthatmuch
idontsuckthatmuch
2,261 posts
Nomad

This (go on the forums) pretty much what I do whenever I go on AG nowadays. I almost never play the games on here anymore, which is quite ironic, actually, considering the games is what drew me to this site in the first place.

EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,438 posts
Jester

The forums seem to have gained popularity so no it isnt wierd. Although it is primarily a game site... I guess its kind of like going to Chuck E Cheese for the pizza instead of the arcade. So yeah it is a little odd but not profoundly.

Kasic
Kasic
5,552 posts
Jester

I check out the new games, and replay some of my favorites, but I spend probably 80% of my time on AG on the forums.

MageGrayWolf
MageGrayWolf
9,462 posts
Farmer

Not that odd. I like to go through the games every so often to see if I can find a good game I haven't played before. Most of the time I find a bunch of stuff that's just okay.

delossantosj
delossantosj
6,672 posts
Nomad

Thats not weird at all. i dont play ANY games on AG really. if sony 3 comes out, that'll probably be the only game i play. im only on here for the forums and that's it.

master565
master565
4,104 posts
Nomad

I don't understand why nobody plays games on Armor Games. The amount of time i spent playing games after i joined the community went down but that's because i kept myself entertained here instead of looking for a good game that came out a while ago. I still play all the new games that come out and on occasion go and find an old one to play.

slayguy8
slayguy8
718 posts
Peasant

I also play games if i have time. People want me on xat, or facebook, or in real life. I try to play.. or kong works.

Showing 1-15 of 19