ForumsThe TavernHow would you survive a zombie attack?

15 3017
Squiddicus
Squiddicus
266 posts
Peasant

After reading a survival guide and watching the first 25 minutes of Zombieland, I wonder how you would go about surviving.

I would load up on everything I can. If I see a zombie, I'd shoot it in the head, to disable the brainstem. I would also head to a safe location, wherever it would be.

• 15 Replies
latpasko
latpasko
295 posts
Nomad

i would let them bite me, then i'd turn into a zombie and wont worry about dying by there hands.

Koru7
Koru7
1,405 posts
Nomad

yes but what if there were survivors that had guns? then you would be dead. I would go to Cabelas. Its a hunting, fishing, sports store. and use all their equipment that's useful. BTW. Zombieland is awesome.

MassiveTomboy
MassiveTomboy
105 posts
Nomad

you know..every time i take that quiz on facebook, I always manage to get a high percentage and it always says that I'm a leader of human survivors bc I know a lot bout surviving zombies

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

Get all my family and close friends together, gather supplies from the houses, get into cars. Find a gun shop, load up bags with guns and ammo. Keep moving until we find a secure place to be.
A place such as a mansion or a mall, something like that where you have a lot of things within there and can hold out for a long time. Either that, or keep moving.

BEAST248
BEAST248
21 posts
Nomad

i'd keep a gun and chainsaw on me at all times

Alexistigerspice
Alexistigerspice
1,502 posts
Farmer

I'd kill a zombie, take out its entrails, and wear them as a necklace. That would make me smell like a zombie. Then I would ramble around with a shambling gait,so the zombies wouldn't think i was an alive human, and take food from gas stations and grocery stores, and shack up with some other survivors in a mansion, where we stay until all the zombies have died from starvation, because they eat more people than were born. This lowers the population, so the zombies would reach their carrying capacity and begin to die, and while the population is down, my friends from the mansion would find more survivors, and we would have more people in the mansion, and then there would be even less food for the zombies. The zombies might resort to cannibalism, lowering their numbers even more. Eventually, all zombies will be dead, and the people from the mansion would spread out and begin attempting to repopulate the world, which will obviously end in a world solely populated by inbred children.

KingLemon
KingLemon
600 posts
Nomad

Adding on to Koru's "Zombieland is awesome."
I would paint myself up to look like a zombie, that way they wouldn't be able to tell the difference...Bill Murray was able to do it in Zombieland why can't I?!

MageGrayWolf
MageGrayWolf
9,462 posts
Farmer

This all depends on the type of zombie being dealt with.

If it's like the Zombieland zombies then I could just grab a gun, find a big boat and live at sea for a few years.

Sheppard007
Sheppard007
237 posts
Nomad

Take the space shuttle Endeavor to space and watch it all unfold from the International Space Station.

hypoxia
hypoxia
589 posts
Nomad

inb4 FPSRussia.

Seriously, I would look for an island that can be self sufficent, and clear any zombies currently there. Zombies can't exactly fly/swim so I should be good for a while.

savdebunnies
savdebunnies
111 posts
Nomad

Just an attack- I would blow there heads off.
A zombie apocalypse- Become a zombie.

An attack start, ends, then doesn't happen again.
In an apocalypse there are many attacks and you will have to give up sooner or later.

Squiddicus
Squiddicus
266 posts
Peasant

Alexistigerspice, KingLemon, read this. You seem to have poor ideas on how to survive an attack.
http://www.inf.ufsc.br/~emilio/Zombie.Survival.Guide.pdf

Apeman
Apeman
10 posts
Nomad

I would kill all zombies i see, thus slowly making all the zombies disappear or go into hiding from my awesomeness. Either way, zombies can't handle my epic.

But if a zombie attack were to happen for real i would probably just become a zombie myself or something.

razinskie
razinskie
120 posts
Nomad

can armor just create an intire forum for Zombie chat, i mean i see 3 or 4 threads on zombies every day... does it not get old

GentlemanClam
GentlemanClam
523 posts
Nomad

I'd tie a rope to the end of a chainsaw and swing it around and cut a bunch zombies in half and while trying to not mess up and hit myself.

Showing 1-15 of 15