The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsThe TavernHilarious writing fail in Hacker vs hacker

9 1673
rabarbra
rabarbra
6 posts
Shepherd

A really funny writing fail in Hacker vs hacker. Here's how to find it. First: Enter hack pedia.

Second: Read the second paragraph under Keyboard Shortcuts.

If you find it, please leave a comment. I don't loke to ruin the fun, but I'll write what I saw so if you want to find it out yourself stop reading......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
It sais: Keep pressed **** + CTRL when you have a turret selected and click on a placed turret to swap them.

What it should have said: Keep pressed SHIFT + CTRL when you have a turret selected and click on a placed turret to swap them.

• 9 Replies
MageGrayWolf
MageGrayWolf
9,462 posts
Farmer

Doesn't this go more in the flash game section?

As for the typo, very funny.

Patrick2011
Patrick2011
12,319 posts
Treasurer

Actually, the typo report is wrong. When I looked at the hack pedia, I see SHIFT, not ****.

master565
master565
4,104 posts
Nomad

I told Cormyn about this and he told me that he is asking Dan to contact the developer about this.

knight_34
knight_34
13,817 posts
Farmer

Hilarious. I actually love the game, since it combines the theme of computer hacking with the concept of defending yourself and sending creepers at the same time.

The tower genre has been overused ever since the old Desktop Tower Defense came out years ago. Always good to see something interesting.

EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,438 posts
Jester

It seems to have been fixed.

rabarbra
rabarbra
6 posts
Shepherd

Just for you who does not find it, I checked again and it is not fixed. You just have to look harder next time.

SirNoobalot
SirNoobalot
22,207 posts
Nomad

LOL that is pretty good, typos can always be very fun.

The tower genre has been overused ever since the old Desktop Tower Defense came out years ago. Always good to see something interesting.

Agreed.
iMogwai
iMogwai
2,027 posts
Peasant

The tower genre has been overused ever since the old Desktop Tower Defense came out years ago.

It was already overused back then, just not in flash format.

When I looked at the hack pedia, I see SHIFT, not ****.

Same here. Maybe it was fixed. Either way, the typo wasn't worth its own thread. It's not that funny.
master565
master565
4,104 posts
Nomad

Same here. Maybe it was fixed. Either way, the typo wasn't worth its own thread. It's not that funny.

I told Cormyn about it and he had Dan contact the developer and fix it.
Showing 1-9 of 9