ForumsNews and FeedbackWhat is definite.

5 2593
Phyco
Phyco
41 posts
Nomad

If you read through all the post their are yes's no's and mabey's from Cormyn and to get the full picture of what is yes no and mabey you have to read alot. So I was wondering can we not summsrize the yes's no's and mabey's in one place to make life easier and to keep everyone updated on AG3s progress.
EG. Their will definetly be armartars.
Achievments will not be for community interaction.
(I don't know if the examples are true)

• 5 Replies
cormyn
cormyn
2,892 posts
Nomad

Well, once we go to open beta, everything you see on the site is what we're launching with.

The maybe's you see from me are because there are topics that are coming AFTER we launch AG3, that haven't been finalized. Those topics will be summarized over the coming months and we'll be asking for feedback and ideas on those as well.

Phyco
Phyco
41 posts
Nomad

Okay cormyn I am a beta tester so I do know what is going on at current but I do want to know what is to come and I think that we need like a main place were u can tell us what you like and want us to work on u can also tell us what u don't like so that we can stop bothering u with the same ideas again and again. for those of u that aren't cormyn mabey post the ideas which you think are good here.

cormyn
cormyn
2,892 posts
Nomad

We've already said that after this next release, we'll be 98% finished, so in terms of what's launching at AG3, what you see on the site is it. Everything else we're discussing (Reputation system, Forums, Groups, etc.) are all being built after launch.

Phyco
Phyco
41 posts
Nomad

So AG3 is AG2 with a different look and then all the extra stuff will come through when as updates
Thanks cormyn I got waht I wanted
98% people

cormyn
cormyn
2,892 posts
Nomad

AG3 is a complete re-write of AG2. It's not just a new look. It's *entirely* new. We're not borrowing a single line of code from AG2.

Showing 1-5 of 5