The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsThe TavernWeirdness reveal!

23 2976
pratchu
pratchu
493 posts
Nomad

This thread is for when you have something weird and you want to gross everyone out by describing it.It can be anything, just not anything dirty!My weird feats are:
able to stick my ribcage out of my back
able to make a frog impression
able to bend my thumb all the way back untill it touched my hand
able to amke myself look like a twig
able to look like Ghandi! (at least my entire class says so...)

Thats all my weird feats, nowpost your own!

• 23 Replies
TackyCrazyTNT
TackyCrazyTNT
1,936 posts
Peasant

Weird, eh?
I don't have many really weird things.
I can turn my elbow around 360 though. I guess that's weird.
*Thinks*
Now I don't feel special.

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,344 posts
Bard

I can put my arm behind my head without trying and put it almost flat with my shoulder (behind my head). Is that weird?

I don't know exactly what you mean, but I just did something like that. Either we're both weird or everyone can do it. I'm leaning towards the latter.

I can put my arm behind my back and touch my opposite shoulder with the flat palm of my hand. Now I know not everyone can do that.
master565
master565
4,104 posts
Nomad

I can wiggle each ear individually, make my stomach do the wave, crosseye, crosseye with one eye at a time, and crack a lot of knuckles. And i could stick my tongue into my nostril, which is really disgusting.

PlasmaMan
PlasmaMan
464 posts
Nomad

trembling with my eyes slightly and fast

I can do that too. When you take a video of yourself doing that it's super creepy. And you know how some people can bring up their tounge so it looks like a hotdog bun? Well I can do that and then make it split into 2 making it look like an upside down Y.
thebluerabbit
thebluerabbit
5,340 posts
Farmer

I can't even whistle. >_<

me neither :*(.

but... i can make (almost) any part of my body vibrate (which is why i cant be beat in mash the button games XD)

and i can move the hole of the eyes (lol 3rd language i dont know every word XD) so the left one will look right and the right one will look left.

oh yeah... and i have a clicking voice in my thumbs that i have to let out every few minutes.
Jefferysinspiration
Jefferysinspiration
3,139 posts
Farmer

I don't have any cool ones
I can crack nearly every single bone of my body at command but that's about it.

Showing 16-21 of 23