The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsThe Tavernwhat you think about armor games now

14 2016
123bradpull
123bradpull
38 posts
Nomad

i thin k armor games is very good as its alot beter then many game websites on the web. its good aswell as it releses more than one game a year then othe websites.

As armor games keeps you intrested as it relesses new game every week wich is very good. plus it tells you the rank you are out oh all the people that play.

• 14 Replies
bunniecorps
bunniecorps
467 posts
Nomad

I think armor games is a great site, I would be happy with it even if it just stayed the same. It has good games that don't sell out to big companies and the forums are interesting and fun.

Gantic
Gantic
11,891 posts
King

This isn't related to Armor Games v3.

darkrai097
darkrai097
858 posts
Nomad

Gantic, you should specify that you're moving a thread when you move it if you're going to comment on it, because otherwise someone's going to insult you by saying, "But Gantic, it isn't in the AG3 section!".
Armor Games is great. The forums are friendly and the games are good.

Sheppard007
Sheppard007
237 posts
Nomad

This site is awesome. Some sites have a lot of games, but those games aren't that good, while a lot of Armor Games games are worth playing, and the forums here are amazing.

shailajaisrani
shailajaisrani
274 posts
Nomad

AG has a lot of good games, not sukish ones which other sites have. and people actually play them!! so i really like AG

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

Most of the flash games are enjoyable. Most of the regulars on the forums are mature, but the forums aren't very active.
I've noticed over the months activity has been going down. Older regulars have been leaving and there haven't been many decent threads to post in. ArmorGames is a good site.
I wonder how AG3 will turn out, though. If it'll bring back the older regulars and if the forums will be better than what they are now. The AMW has been sinking, lately. I guess you can call it W now.
There isn't much art or music in there nowadays, and if you do attempt to create an art or music thread, it'll get pushed back by the sea of writing threads.
In my conclusion, the games are great, but the forums are lacking now.

vinster132
vinster132
5,875 posts
Jester

but the forums aren't very active.

Yeah, it was much more active long ago, good times...people had 'better' ideas with threads. Although if there is an active forum there will be more spammers. Well, there will always be spammers.
I wonder how AG3 will turn out, though.

It'll probably turn out pretty well, honestly I don't think that the older regulars will turn back, they've moved on, unless think check in once in a while.

The first days of the release will probably be hectic. People creating duplicate threads asking, "Is AGv3 good?" and all that stuff.

And about the games, yeah, the games are great. But still, I'm more within the forums than the games just to say.
eaglepaw
eaglepaw
322 posts
Nomad

AG is good website.
but forums need something.

bunniecorps
bunniecorps
467 posts
Nomad

Armor games is supposed to be a gaming website, but it's more than that. It holds a great community with good forum topics, and has good games that independent game developers create. All in all, AG is a great site I still love it.

eaglepaw
eaglepaw
322 posts
Nomad

yes i agree.
there are a lot of game maker.(professional)

deathopper
deathopper
1,564 posts
Nomad

Well AG is a great site. The Forums are simple, clear and fun. The users are nice and interesting.

But like Matrix I realized a recent influx of new users and an outflux (is that even a word?) of most old 'veteran' users.
So in a layman's term: lots of new users come in, lots of old users come out.
The consequence of this is a lot of half-backed and dup threads. Now I'm not saying newbs are a bad thing. Just that some new users are not following the rules and spamming and the Forums (mostly the Tavern) are degrading because of it. Let's hope things get better soon.
Well I don't play lots of flash games so I can't really comment on that.

savdebunnies
savdebunnies
111 posts
Nomad

Armor Games is the best (free) game cite I've ever been on. No change needed.

eaglepaw
eaglepaw
322 posts
Nomad

Armor Games is the best (free) game cite I've ever been on. No change needed.

armatars need change.

-AG is serious website.
DarkGamer99
DarkGamer99
606 posts
Nomad

This site is fine. I love all the new weekly games they add.

Showing 1-14 of 14