The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsThe TavernHow Would You Feel If You Suddenly Trip?

11 1956
xXKashitoXx
xXKashitoXx
827 posts
Nomad

If you were out in the road, at work, or even school, and suddenly trip and fall on the ground, and the worst part is everyone saw you, how will you react? What will you expect before the people that saw you reacted? Will you think they laugh, make you eel embarrassed, etc? Basically, the question is how does it feel to know that everyone has witnessed you falling or tripping to the ground?

• 11 Replies
HOCKEYBOY10
HOCKEYBOY10
158 posts
Nomad

i wouldnt care

knight_34
knight_34
13,817 posts
Farmer

If I suddenly trip, I arise in a dignified manner or I look like I don't care about falling.

Then I ask you what is the point of this thread.

xXKashitoXx
xXKashitoXx
827 posts
Nomad

Then I ask you what is the point of this thread.

This is the tavern. Its random.
knight_34
knight_34
13,817 posts
Farmer

This is the tavern. Its random.

Just rememeber that this isn't a Spam forum.
xXKashitoXx
xXKashitoXx
827 posts
Nomad

Its not. Hows it spam? Its random, it wasnt seven words, and i do see anything wrong about it. Although i can be wrong. I dont know.

xXKashitoXx
xXKashitoXx
827 posts
Nomad

and i do see anything wrong about it

I meant i don't in the previous post.
Sheppard007
Sheppard007
237 posts
Nomad

It depends on how I tripped, though I have a feeling that others would laugh and I would probably join in on the laughter. I doubt that I would be embarrassed.

EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,438 posts
Jester

I would tuck and roll to make it look like I was just showing off instead of falling and failing.

EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,438 posts
Jester

On second thought, if I were falling down stairs that might hurt more than just falling...

I would act like I was in extreme pain and sue the place for it.

Koru7
Koru7
1,405 posts
Nomad

i always laugh at my stupidity of balance. and besides, my teacher's opinion on falling is that it's human nature to laugh when someone does. of course if it's not serious pain.

Gantic
Gantic
11,891 posts
King

This thread is a ridiculous thread. The Tavern is not a forum for any random thought that happens to pop into your head, so I will lock it.

Showing 1-11 of 11