68 posts
Nomad

so when is v3 coming out

• 6 Replies
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,620 posts
Herald

They are nearly done with it. I'd say it'll be out sometime this summer.

Sonatavarius
Sonatavarius
1,322 posts
Farmer

i get it... they're going to keep delaying it and it'll eventually run around to april fools day next year and we'll find out that all of the "beta" was just continuing a year + long joke O_O... >_> I see what you're doing there Daniel Mcneely. ALL AN APRIL FOOLS JOKE!!! conspiracies... conspiracies everywhere

(not really... but the actual date is a mystery)

Patrick2011
Patrick2011
12,321 posts
Treasurer

i get it... they're going to keep delaying it and it'll eventually run around to april fools day next year and we'll find out that all of the "beta" was just continuing a year + long joke O_O... >_> I see what you're doing there Daniel Mcneely. ALL AN APRIL FOOLS JOKE!!! conspiracies... conspiracies everywhere

I think you made your own joke. Besides, AG3 is likely to come out this summer.
xeano321
xeano321
3,152 posts
Farmer

Like patrick and GOM said, it will probably be out this summer according to the scattered info in the forums.

Rapyion
Rapyion
2,300 posts
Shepherd

I wonder what part of the summer, it's 10th of June now. Maybe late summer or mid. Hope it'll come out real quick.

cormyn
cormyn
2,892 posts
Nomad

Guys, do you even browse this forum before asking questions?

We've said SEVERAL times that our next beta release (next Tuesday) and the one following should put us at about 98% completion. That means AG3 is right around the corner.

Technically, summer starts on June 21st this year.

Showing 1-6 of 6