ForumsThe TavernLatest omnomnomities of yours?

84 8981
jets99
jets99
599 posts
Nomad

what was the last thing u ate?

the last thing I ate was a sandwich at applebees (the resturant) I forget the name of it but it was really good. I also had rootbeer with it.

But what I want to know is what you had.

so what was it?
huh?
answer me!

• 84 Replies
DarkGamer99
DarkGamer99
606 posts
Nomad

Okay that is the only somewhat healthy thing I wouldn't eat.I hate lean pockets. I'd eat the full fatty ones thanks. I'm eating Mac And Cheese and Juice.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

I ate some easy mac and a sandwich a few hours ago. The sandwich had turkey, cheese, mayonnaise, and lettuce on it. I'm a tad hungry right now, I'll probably go make breakfast in an hour or two.

MoonFairy
MoonFairy
3,386 posts
Shepherd

I ate a pizza lunchable and a large glass of Dr.Thunder to drink with it. But I'm about to make toast with honey. Want some?

deadhead50
deadhead50
341 posts
Nomad

But I'm about to make toast with honey. Want some?

gimee :O

and the last thing i ate was a mcdonalds big mac yesterday wit extra mac sauce and the dog got the fries
Maverick4
Maverick4
6,800 posts
Peasant

I'm drinking sweet tea right now. Had some peanut butter on Ritz Crackers a few hours ago. I don't really eat too much.

XVERB
XVERB
3,137 posts
Nomad

I just a a granola bar. I pretty much live off of these, i probably eat at least 3-4 a day

http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRwET4HtW_R3lFhWerIK4Q5XpXmnZwtas6GYlJiTLubos5IVbHmhfGmQF2lFA

RainbowGoGangster3
RainbowGoGangster3
529 posts
Nomad

umm starbucks ohh wait i think it was a Rockstar

RainbowGoGangster3
RainbowGoGangster3
529 posts
Nomad

wow sorry that was an epic fail let me try again
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_B9DKXRnL-iE/TP1xzaRl7_I/AAAAAAAAAFs/qmnX62ZgDqo/s1600/rockstar.jpg

PlasmaMan
PlasmaMan
464 posts
Nomad

hamburger with tuna, lettuce, onions and a coca-cola. By the way amp is a better energy drink!

XVERB
XVERB
3,137 posts
Nomad

By the way amp is a better energy drink!

ALL energy drinks are bad... they don't taste good and just make you jittery, why is that good?
PlasmaMan
PlasmaMan
464 posts
Nomad

ALL energy drinks are bad... they don't taste good and just make you jittery, why is that good?

They may taste bad to you but energy drinks taste good to me (at least amps) and I only use them to wake me up or to continue my gaming marathon.
darver
darver
189 posts
Nomad

I ate fish and chips (fries for americans)

Omnomnom

XVERB
XVERB
3,137 posts
Nomad

They may taste bad to you but energy drinks taste good to me (at least amps) and I only use them to wake me up or to continue my gaming marathon.

they are still really bad for you. and they don't help me play games, they make me too jumpy.
RainbowGoGangster3
RainbowGoGangster3
529 posts
Nomad

ya i know they are bad for me but i need them cause i get tired from soccer games, practices, events, and going places i need them

RainbowGoGangster3
RainbowGoGangster3
529 posts
Nomad

they make me less tired and cranky when i go and see my friends

Showing 61-75 of 84