ForumsThe TavernIf You Had a Chance to Go Anywhere you Want, Where Would it Be?

113 22946
xXKashitoXx
xXKashitoXx
829 posts
Nomad

The title explains it all. Give details of where you specifically want to go, and the reasons behind it. Add other details if desired.

• 113 Replies
Sheppard007
Sheppard007
239 posts
Nomad

To Atlantis to battle the Wraith!!!
If you do not watch Stargate you would not understand that statement.

murasaki9
murasaki9
1,390 posts
Blacksmith

If I could go anywhere, I'd go to the island nation of Japan!

zakyman
zakyman
1,631 posts
Peasant

If we are assuming that we can go anywhere, no matter what time period, then I would like to go to Hitler's underground bunker and place the bomb in a briefcase right under his chair.

DarkGamer99
DarkGamer99
608 posts
Nomad

I'd probably go back to 1990 or other 1990 dates. So I can try and fix all the awful things I did back than.

xXKashitoXx
xXKashitoXx
829 posts
Nomad

I would probably go somewhere in Europe, such as London or France.

RainbowGoGangster3
RainbowGoGangster3
530 posts
Nomad

I kinda made a forum post like this

I would want to go to Central America, Mexico, or Spain

DarkGamer99
DarkGamer99
608 posts
Nomad

I've been to Mexico. It's a nice place. Depends on what part you go to. I'd also would like to go to Asia or China.

Drink
Drink
1,622 posts
Blacksmith

tokyo japan because of all the cute lil character things they have over there and lots of anime and weird stuff i find awesome and they have alot more creative stuff then here in america and i find their language cool to

ShardRaldevius
ShardRaldevius
108 posts
Nomad

tokyo japan because of all the cute lil character things they have over there and lots of anime and weird stuff i find awesome and they have alot more creative stuff then here in america and i find their language cool to

I agree with you, i wanna go Japan someday too , the stuff they got there are wicked,and is my dream to buy anime related-stuff there *.*, and watch anime in the afternoon like i was watching some kind of novel.
vinster132
vinster132
5,881 posts
Jester

I totally want to go there as well, They didn't deserve that earthquake. D:
chitown
chitown
1,615 posts
Farmer

I would like to go to Australia. The whole country is very cool. There is the Great Barrier Reef and the outback. There is also many different animals that only live there.

xXKashitoXx
xXKashitoXx
829 posts
Nomad

At the moment, I would like to go to England first, then Japan, then maybe Russia and France and Italy and Germany and Switzerland and Norway or Sweden, and maybe Australia and New Zealand.

Seems like you want to explore the whole world.
TerryLasVegas
TerryLasVegas
774 posts
Nomad

I want to visit japan. mostly tokyo, not the areas where the tsunami hit.

xXKashitoXx
xXKashitoXx
829 posts
Nomad

I want to visit japan. mostly tokyo, not the areas where the tsunami hit.

Tokyo is a great place. It is as well a beautiful city with many things to explore.
eagle100
eagle100
4 posts
Peasant

I want to go to... maybe Pluto. I want to know how cold Pluto is for myself.

Showing 1-15 of 113