The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsThe TavernNervous tendencies?

18 3583
ShadowShank696
ShadowShank696
577 posts
Nomad

Do you do anythign when your nervous that is considered out of the ordinary i usually pick my lips alot when im nervous either that or when theres ulsers on my lips.

• 18 Replies
dair5
dair5
3,371 posts
Shepherd

I know someone who rubs her arm when she's nervous. It can be distracting sometimes.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

I chew gum when I'm nervous.

bunniecorps
bunniecorps
467 posts
Nomad

I usually clench my jaw and pull back my ears.

iMogwai
iMogwai
2,027 posts
Peasant

I bite my nails, fingers or lips. I don't just do that when I'm nervous, but also when I'm concentrated or just restless. It can be hard to know whether I'm nervous, or just bored. I am very easily bored.

jackoo8080
jackoo8080
452 posts
Nomad

When I'm nervous, I shake a lot, well not really a lot, only when it's something like really big.

dair5
dair5
3,371 posts
Shepherd

When I'm nervous, I shake a lot,...

I do too. I used to get signs of being nevrvous but when I relized they were signs I just did things anyway.
murasaki9
murasaki9
1,388 posts
Blacksmith

When I'm nervous, I tend to look for things to look at. I rub my hands and squeeze my fingers.

DeadlyVelociraptor
DeadlyVelociraptor
3,415 posts
Nomad

I have a weird habit of being nervous, and when I do- for some reason- I have a sudden urge to tell a joke to some-one.

Don't ask me why, I don't know.

chitown
chitown
1,614 posts
Farmer

I chew my fingernails or pop my thumb in and out of place.

TackyCrazyTNT
TackyCrazyTNT
1,936 posts
Peasant

I tend to bite my pointer finger when I'm nervous. Not the finger nail... I guess that's pretty weird.

MageGrayWolf
MageGrayWolf
9,462 posts
Farmer

I tend to bite my pointer finger when I'm nervous. Not the finger nail... I guess that's pretty weird.

I hope you don't bite hard, that could hurt.
idontsuckthatmuch
idontsuckthatmuch
2,261 posts
Nomad

*grumbles about how this thread is kind of similar*

I usually bite the side of my left thumbnail. Not hard enough to chew it clean off, just bite on it a bit.

I also chew on my left earphone while I'm listening to music. People tell me that it's gross, but I don't care. :P

zakyman
zakyman
1,627 posts
Peasant

I bite my bottom lip, cross my fingers, and ball them into fists which I stick behind my ears.

EnterOrion
EnterOrion
4,220 posts
Nomad

I uhh... I uhh don't really have any uhh... nervous ummmmmm tendencies. I just . . . talk kinda uhh . . . like this for some uhh, reason? Yeah reason.

CrispyFox1337
CrispyFox1337
35 posts
Nomad

When I'm nervous, I tend to sweat a lot and I also try to talk as calm as I can...

Showing 1-15 of 18