The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsThe TavernOrigami makers

16 3020
PlasmaMan
PlasmaMan
464 posts
Nomad

I know how to make lots of origami but what I want to know is what type of origami do you know? I know Cat Face, Dog, Shuriken, Transforming disc, whale and 16 point star. You can post pictures, links anything (if it requires tape then it's not origami).

• 16 Replies
chitown
chitown
1,614 posts
Farmer

I only know how to make shurikens. I was actually taught how to in art class in school. My teacher was really into origami so she taught us lots of stuff but I only remember how to make ninja stars.

idontsuckthatmuch
idontsuckthatmuch
2,261 posts
Nomad

I used to attempt to make lots of origami when I was younger. Emphasis on "attempt". Yup, I failed at making anything good. I don't even know how to reverse fold. D:

EnterOrion
EnterOrion
4,220 posts
Nomad

A crude paper airplane is about as far as I know.

One of my friends used to make roses out of colored paper and sell them. It was pretty beast.

Koru7
Koru7
1,405 posts
Nomad

i make cranes, regular stars, boxes, and open boxes. this is funny because i'm making a whole horde of stars for my retiring teacher. lol

eaglepaw
eaglepaw
322 posts
Nomad

japan is professional country on origami

Thowra
Thowra
31 posts
Nomad

Sadly I only know how to make cranes and the simple boat

eaglepaw
eaglepaw
322 posts
Nomad

Sadly I only know how to make cranes and the simple boat

hey Thowra
you can learn it on youtube.
search origami there.
AeneasIII
AeneasIII
28 posts
Shepherd

I can make loads of things in origami, I have books on how to I can make all sorts of animals, from owl to tigers to elephants.. All kind of stars, going from 4 points to 16, flowers, boxes, you name it Yeah, I really was addicted to folding little papers a year or 4 ago
I'm the most proud of my giant lizard! He consist out of 7 different parts and is like a meter long, I'll see if I can dig up a picture somewhere

DarkGamer99
DarkGamer99
606 posts
Nomad

I use to make Origami back in school. And it was great. I made boats and stuff and other things.

PlasmaMan
PlasmaMan
464 posts
Nomad

I forgot to add cranes. cranes are my favorite!

eaglepaw
eaglepaw
322 posts
Nomad

i can make airplane.

eaglepaw
eaglepaw
322 posts
Nomad

I can make cranes, flapping birds, origami gift boxes, roses (really long to make btw), shurikens and transforming shurikens too. dragons and butterflies too somewhat, still perfecting that.

very good.where you learn it?
eaglepaw
eaglepaw
322 posts
Nomad

you learn your japan friend?

PlasmaMan
PlasmaMan
464 posts
Nomad

[url=http://www.origami-instructions.com/]
I learned lots here.