The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsThe TavernWho is the best fictional hero of a non-super nature?

7 1422
EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,438 posts
Jester

Pick your favorite fictional hero who is not a superhero. They could be from a book, movie, video game, etc. Explain and support your reasoning of why you chose them.

My favorite is The Man with No Name (Clint Eastwood's character from the Dollars Trilogy). I chose him because even though he killed people, was greedy at times, and was a bit of a con-artist, he still defended the defenseless and upheld justice with his own skills and cunning.

• 7 Replies
GoldEmerald23
GoldEmerald23
294 posts
Nomad

Soap from Modern Warfare the first and the second

jets99
jets99
599 posts
Nomad

Percy Jackson from Percy Jackson and the Olympians the Lightning Theif (best book ever!) that is unless u consider being a demi-god as super nature...?

DeadlyVelociraptor
DeadlyVelociraptor
3,415 posts
Nomad

http://www.fireflywiki.org/img/MalGun.jpg

Cpt. Mal Reynolds from firefly!

Because he is awesome.

ComradeWolf
ComradeWolf
358 posts
Nomad

I liked the man with no name as well, but I think a good candidate for this is Solid Snake. A video game character from the Metal Gear Solid series, he is not a superhuman, but rather a clone. In the games he basically did stand alone infilitration operations of which he had to use stealth, cunning and ingenuity to overcome obstacles and enemies, and uncover a near conspiratorial and moving plot. There was enough suspense and conspiracy within the games, that if the method to control things was spew out entertaining conspiracies and plots Hideo Kojima would be ruler of the universe at present. Overall a good choice in my opinion.

Nurvana
Nurvana
2,520 posts
Farmer

Jack Sparrow. Most unique character in cinematography.

EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,438 posts
Jester

@ComradeWolf
Solid Snake is B.A.

@Nurvana
Captain Jack Sparrow is quite unique indeed. "I've got a jar of dirt, I've got a jar of dirt, I've got a jar of dirt, and guess what's inside it!?"

EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,438 posts
Jester

Oh here's a link to the best scene in A Fistful of Dollars

And here's the same thing but with a funny voice change

Here's one to the Jar of Dirt song (it's fun ringtone)

Showing 1-7 of 7