The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsThe Tavernwillyou

6 1613
XVERB
XVERB
3,137 posts
Nomad

willyou

^the above is a web site i found that i thought was very interesting. In this thread post messages you posted or messages you saw that were funny.

• 6 Replies
master565
master565
4,104 posts
Nomad

At first, i though "wow, these are some good messages" but then i was given "with my huge [censored] [censored], i will make sure i [inappropriate action] you and after i will [censored] on you" and then i though >.>, and then i got annoyed by the amount of religious ones.

But right now I checked the websites HTML, it only loads 1000 messages, so i want to see what happens when it runs out.

master565
master565
4,104 posts
Nomad

But right now I checked the websites HTML, it only loads 1000 messages, so i want to see what happens when it runs out.

Scratch that, it loads them randomly out of order so I'll assume that it will eventually repeat.
vinster132
vinster132
5,875 posts
Jester

At first, i though "wow, these are some good messages" but then i was given "with my huge [censored] [censored], i will make sure i [inappropriate action] you and after i will [censored] on you" and then i though >.>, and then i got annoyed by the amount of religious ones.

I know right? When I first saw a inappropriate message. My reaction was "What the fudge is this?".
Koru7
Koru7
1,405 posts
Nomad

this is really weird....

jackoo8080
jackoo8080
452 posts
Nomad

I actually did laugh at some.. Like some funny actions they're describing ^^.

dair5
dair5
3,371 posts
Shepherd

There was a halarious one. It started off in bold and was really long, it said

Attention all phediophiles... there was a lot more but it ran out before i got to read most of it.

Showing 1-6 of 6