ForumsGamesSkyrim!

1122 217033
SubZero007
SubZero007
883 posts
Peasant

Let's make this the place on AG for anything and everything about Elder Scrolls 5! I'm so excited about it!

• 1,122 Replies
souljabri557
souljabri557
14 posts
Nomad

NOT BUYING IT[i]

Because Bethesda sued Mojang (creators of Minecraft), even though Bethesda got their ***** kicked, I still think they are jerks.

Yes, the PC does have better graphic capabilities than all of the consoles. The Xbox 360 has the best graphics, though.

WolfWolf
WolfWolf
801 posts
Nomad

NOT BUYING IT

Well, have fun missing out on what might possibly be the game of the century because of one thing the developers did. I don't know how to express how excited I am though I do have some sadness. I'll have to choose between playing Skyrim or Dark Souls every day.
xNightwish
xNightwish
1,609 posts
Nomad

NOT BUYING IT[i]

Your loss, because I think it will be GOTY.

Because Bethesda sued Mojang (creators of Minecraft), even though Bethesda got their ***** kicked, I still think they are jerks.

Actually the ones that made the game, Bethesda Game Studios, was just creation stuff, while Bethesda Softworks sued people and I don't see what this has to do with Skyrim.

Yes, the PC does have better graphic capabilities than all of the consoles. The Xbox 360 has the best graphics, though.

The game is a console port so the PC and PS3 will have the exact same graphics so Xbox doesn't have better graphics because it is on the holy Xbox.
HahiHa
HahiHa
8,259 posts
Regent

NOOOOOOOOO!!

...*sniff* I just got an email that the shipping of the Skyrim CD I pre-ordered will be delayed probably due to the big demand... meaning I get to play it only on, like, Tuesday or Wednesday!! I won't be able to play Skyrim on 11.11.11
O, cruel world...

xNightwish
xNightwish
1,609 posts
Nomad

you know what even is more cruel.
Mine is being shipped so I will get it tomorrow .
But I'm sorry for you. To bad i can't play it ''till 11/11/11 cause of Steam.

Lulzshock
Lulzshock
19 posts
Blacksmith

Looks pretty fun. Probably won't run on my computer though. Oh well.

partydevil
partydevil
5,132 posts
Jester

i bought the game today. and it turns out it's protected by steam --.--'
now i have the dvd, guide and map. but i can't play it untill it's released =(

partydevil
partydevil
5,132 posts
Jester

The game is a console port so the PC and PS3 will have the exact same graphics

actualy they often said in gameplay presentations. that "they are showing the x360 version but the pc version will ofcours have even beter graphics". because they made the game for pc in mind.
Freakenstein
Freakenstein
9,507 posts
Jester

Because The Elder Scrolls series has always been for the PC forevermore

tanor
tanor
2 posts
Farmer

The interface seems to be provided for console, not for pc; i hope a mod can resolves that.

HahiHa
HahiHa
8,259 posts
Regent

The interface seems to be provided for console, not for pc; i hope a mod can resolves that.

Tss.. don't you read the last posts? TES games are definitely made for PCs, so the interface, as different as it may look from before, surely will be very PC-user-friendly. Of course they have adapted it a bit to consoles, but I don't see a problem with it. It looks neat^^
Hylst
Hylst
10 posts
Nomad

Skyrim looks like its gonna live up the Elder Scrolls name. Can't wait for it to come out.

Moe
Moe
1,715 posts
Blacksmith

Of course they have adapted it a bit to consoles, but I don't see a problem with it. It looks neat^^

Sadly in this instance it was developed for consoles and adapted for PC. However from what I have seen it should live up to their standards for a PC game.
xNightwish
xNightwish
1,609 posts
Nomad

Who else already got the game?
I have it, legal, but I cant play it until 11/11/11. Just mean, the game and map are just looking at me like, neneneneme you cant play Skyrim.

peterman
peterman
7 posts
Nomad

Skyrim is gonna be awesome im gonna play elder scrolls IV right now. OBLIVION!

Showing 106-120 of 1122