The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsThe TavernFree paintball event, one person only!

8 1324
cormyn
cormyn
2,891 posts
Nomad

Hey all,

Dan's taking the company out to play paintball on Wednesday the 22nd, and John even bought a helmet camera to catch some video this time around. I think everyone coming will have their own markers this time around, so it should be way more exciting.

We have room for ONE person to join us, but the catch is that you have to get to/from the paintball field at your own expense, and there's a $15 fee to get in. (sorry, no refunds)

If you have your own gear, great, but I have an extra paintball marker and mask:
http://www.bestpaintballreview.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/MR1.jpg

I'll give you a box of 2000 rounds of 0.68 caliber ammo, and your $15 will cover your admission and lunch.

Email me at cormyn@armorgames.com for more info and how to pay your $15 fee by Friday June 16. The first person to pay via PayPal gets the spot.

• 8 Replies
CommanderDude7
CommanderDude7
4,689 posts
Nomad

I hope the video will be put up for all to see?

Jefferysinspiration
Jefferysinspiration
3,139 posts
Farmer

Raging. I'd kill to go to this . Agreed, hope we can see the video !

Joe96
Joe96
2,226 posts
Peasant

I've never played paintball before (There aren't a whole lot around where I live), but I couldn't make it :P

deadhead50
deadhead50
341 posts
Nomad

if its free how is it $15?

too far away and i dont even play paint ball but id watch the vid xD

indie55
indie55
608 posts
Nomad

Seems really cool but I don't have any opportunity to go. Hope to see the video however.

cormyn
cormyn
2,891 posts
Nomad

It's $15 to reserve your spot. I'll give you the $15 cash when you get there. Need to know by tomorrow though.

cormyn
cormyn
2,891 posts
Nomad

And yeah, I'm sure we'll get the video up on the blog and/or YouTube.

Joe96
Joe96
2,226 posts
Peasant

wheres the vid

I'm assuming it's not up yet (they probably didn't go yet), but you could probably see it on this youtube channel...
Or if it's not, I think there's another one, so you could go check :P
Showing 1-8 of 8