ForumsThe TavernHow do you survive?

5 2543
StraightJaketMan
StraightJaketMan
619 posts
Nomad

A hopefully type-filled game where one person describes an island or area (ex: key west, your car, or a original idea of your own) and some items that are in that place.
Then, the next person has to find out a way to survive until rescue. After, that person will describe an area.

I'll start:

You are trapped on an Island in the northern-pacific area. You ran your cargo tanker into a reef while delivering a supply of volleyballs. You manage to swim onto the island with the aid of a refridgerator, but realize that the gas from the tank is infecting the south side of the Island.
How Do you survive?

• 5 Replies
Wolfelord
Wolfelord
77 posts
Nomad

I would survive by pummeling to death all the animals on the island with the volleyballs for food, avoiding the infected animals that are turning into Zombies, and saving one volleyball and turning it into Wilson from Castaway. There would eventually be a helicopter or something because it's a giant tanker and people would know where it was traveling from and to. Than after I'm saved I would be poor due to people suing me for ruining the ocean, so it wouldn't be much of a life after that.

My scenario:

You are out in the woods. You have a group of three people including you on a hunting trip. You hear a sound. You turn around and there is a bear charging you and your friends. Each of you have Rifles that are big enough for taking out deer but not something as big as a full grown bear. Would you stick with your friends and try to shoot fast enough and reload fast enough to kill the bear before it gets to you or do you turn around and run like the frightened little child you try not to act like. How do YOU survive?

Captian_EO
Captian_EO
172 posts
Nomad

I stand behind my friends and shoot the blasted bear. If the bear is invincible, I sacrifice my friends.

My scenario:

You are in a little tiny airplane with four other people, including the pilot. All that any of you have is some clothes, toiletrees, snacks, and a gun with 12 shots. You crash in the mountians but all of you live, and the closest person (other than the four beside you) is 300 miles away. How do YOU survive?

StraightJaketMan
StraightJaketMan
619 posts
Nomad

I am allowed to comment on my own thread, right?

I would use the gun, and find something to eat, then send the 4 guys to go off in different directions, while I go a separate way. If they don't find anything, they could turn back, no matter what happens. If they do find something, Go with their savior, then tell them to find the others.

StraightJaketMan
StraightJaketMan
619 posts
Nomad

So sorry for the double. Here's the situation.

You are trapped in your Volkswagon Bus, due to the fact that your locks broke and stay that way. Since it is a hippie bus, the only thing you have in there is a waterbed, shag rug walls, and pillows. How do you survive?

RPG
RPG
3 posts
Nomad

To survive, I would have to sacrifice a few hippies. I would collect a few of the smarter hippies, and send them as a scout group. Other hippies would be the patrols, in case survivors try to steal our supplies ( lol). The hippies would come back with food and water, and I would start a fire with the some rocks and twigs. We would kill 1 hippie, making him the last reserves of food, and cook the night's meal, divying up the rations equally. This continues until all hippies have become completely sane again, and we would move on to the society a few miles away.

P.S. We can get out by breaking the windows.

Showing 1-5 of 5