The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsThe TavernI have a slight problem. Help would be appreciated.

7 1571
darver
darver
189 posts
Nomad

Today, I am having a slight off day where I get pissed off at everything. Only, my friend took it all too seriously and he's started posting bull**** on facebook.

I dont want to block him, because I'd probably unblock him later anyway.

What to do?

If anybody needs more details ask and I might give you a few.

• 7 Replies
ShardRaldevius
ShardRaldevius
107 posts
Nomad

Don´t do anything reckless when you are angry, close your facebook for today, take a break, watch a good movie,have a shower,sleep and tomorrow when you get calmed down make a decision about what to do,im sure that will be the better choice for now,hugs buddy,hope you be ok.

darver
darver
189 posts
Nomad

Ok new development. Right, he's saying that posting the crap he did was some sort of payback for not taking a joke. I'm not sure what joke he was on about.

What do?

ShardRaldevius
ShardRaldevius
107 posts
Nomad

I already said, forgot about it, close your fb for now

darver
darver
189 posts
Nomad

K. I will. Cheers.

bunniecorps
bunniecorps
467 posts
Nomad

Don't post anything online, talk to him in person (later). Try to explain to him why you're hurt/angry.

iMogwai
iMogwai
2,027 posts
Peasant

Today, I am having a slight off day where I get pissed off at everything. Only, my friend took it all too seriously and he's started posting bull**** on facebook.

So you got pissed off, yet you think it's his fault for being too serious? If you were being an *******, you should apologize, really. That, or just accept that he's allowed to be pissed off as well.
CommanderDude7
CommanderDude7
4,689 posts
Nomad

Dont continue this on facebook. It will simply spiral out of control. Meet face to face and ask him whats his deal.

Showing 1-7 of 7