ForumsThe TavernGood stuff to do when you are at home and its cold.

37 4836
ShardRaldevius
ShardRaldevius
107 posts
Nomad

Well, read the title, thats all xD, cuz here is really cold right now and i have just nothing to do, what do u guys do when you are at home and outside´s raining/too cold? I would love some suggestions xD (Please, dont aswer "folling around armor games&quot

• 37 Replies
Ghgt99
Ghgt99
1,890 posts
Nomad

I wear my bathrobe, and slippers. Then I get some cocoa, and go on Freerice, or pwn people on Black Ops well yelling "You think you can beat a guy in slippers? WELL YOU CAN'T!" Then I kill them. =P

DeadFamous
DeadFamous
152 posts
Nomad

Roast marshmallows, drink hot chocolate, and watch a movie.

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

Go on the internet. The temperature doesn't really matter, as long as you're at home.

AceofSky
AceofSky
767 posts
Blacksmith

I guess you can watch TV or something? Go on AG? Try going exploring the attic or basement? But why would you want to stay inside? Theres a lot of things to do while its cold.

bravehawk204
bravehawk204
349 posts
Nomad

Turn on your fire place and wrap yourself up in a blanket.

vinster132
vinster132
5,875 posts
Jester

Go on the computer or play video games, that's what I usually do. Or watch T.V. Just like a normal gaming day when it's cold.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

But why would you want to stay inside? Theres a lot of things to do while its cold.

I figure he doens't like cold weather.
Turn on your fire place

...Not everyone has a fireplace. They're good, though. I remember when I was up at a cabin a few years ago during winter, and there was a fireplace there. Kept me warm.
Showing 31-37 of 37