Forums

ForumsGame Walkthroughs

Army of Ages help?

Posted Jun 23, '11 at 3:42pm

spartandestroyer

spartandestroyer

2,111 posts

i have a guide to the stage 1 units... on page 2 of the main walkthroughs pages!

Posted Jun 23, '11 at 4:02pm

bazz1

bazz1

288 posts

how do you do the bug off 000 time and how do you do a custom game they said i could start from anytime i wanted

Posted Jun 25, '11 at 2:35pm

typervader

typervader

1 post

I dont know

Posted Jun 25, '11 at 4:00pm

loloynage2

loloynage2

4,353 posts

You save on money before upgrading, then you act quick, and there you go! You are ready to attack the aliens.

I dont know

If you don't know, why did you post?

Posted Jun 25, '11 at 10:39pm

toksoon

toksoon

24 posts

i did it in 10 minutes .what i do i produce the sling guys first and boost all their stats, then i make the water tent and improve their speed to max.by doing this it allows you to create resources fast while making a mass of slings.a mass of slings will take out any tower or monster with ease flying or not.now at this point make your flying creatures.only do this when you have enough cash saved up to max them out. when you make them stop production on your water tent as you have no more need for resources.do not advance ages yet.make sure all the towers are destroyed.at this time you will have earned enough xps to advance multiple levels.at least to the age where you can make humvees and tanks.once here make marines and max them out.make a water tent and max thier speed out.use the same build tactics.wait ti lyou can max out a unit then build it. once you have maxxed out hummers and tanks stop production on marines and water.use you air support-- arrow attack and win in 10 minutes or less

Posted Jun 26, '11 at 4:28pm

apple4321

apple4321

8 posts

My tactic was to wait until I was on offensive and pushing the aliens back before upgrading. That way, i had more time to build up turrets and other things before the aliens got to my base.

Posted Jun 26, '11 at 4:32pm

IBakedYouAPie

IBakedYouAPie

98 posts

I sell everything b4 going to the next age, but pretty much the same thing. I dont use turrets, though.

Posted Jun 27, '11 at 2:02am

spartandestroyer

spartandestroyer

2,111 posts

heres how i like to finish something.

all 4 tier 2 buildings. all units maxed.
the water resource thingy. all units maxed.
1 miscellaneous building. all units maxed.
repeated spammage of the "gottam gear" as i like to call it.

using this tactic i defeated all the turrets and hurt the alien nest badly with mecha spiders and stuff. especially mecha spiders.

Posted Jun 28, '11 at 5:37am

toksoon

toksoon

24 posts

that works as well. ive prefer to mass firepower of 1 or 2 units types with the same attack.as for slings they have the fastest attack reload rate in the game.when you have 15-20 of them its like a chainsaw.they fliers will keep the towers off your ground guys

Posted Jun 28, '11 at 8:08am

Thurias

Thurias

8 posts

Just do this when it comes time to evolve wait a while because i find it easier when you evolve because you already have more evolution points, more money, and the aliens are farther back which gives you more time to deploy your "Troops". And as "DrZauis" said DO NOT build turrets there are a real waist of money and they will get destroyed quickly by the aliens.

Reply to Army of Ages help?

You must be logged in to post a reply!