ForumsThe TavernFavorite condiment, topping etc.

38 6444
Koru7
Koru7
1,408 posts
Nomad

what do you put on your food? a certain dressing, sauce, ketchup, salsa, the works?
hot dog/hamburger: ketchup, mustard, mayo.
salad: italian dressing, ranch.

• 38 Replies
Alexistigerspice
Alexistigerspice
1,502 posts
Farmer

I happen to be addicted to honey. I realize that is wierd but I put on a lot of foods. Like waffles, sandwiches, mix it with peanut butter, on crackers, or straight out of the bottle o.0
I love jalapenos and i put them on my pizza, on my cheese burgers, tacos, nachoes etc. same with salsa. I like mexican food a lot.

gamer66618
gamer66618
274 posts
Nomad

Just plain 'ol ketchup'll do the trick just nicely. Only on chips (fries to Americans; not crisps).

EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,444 posts
Jester

A good tzatziki sauce goes good with anything fried or meaty.

MachineofLight
MachineofLight
317 posts
Blacksmith

Syrup because it can go with my two favorite things...........CHICKEN AND WAFFLES!

Xzaithyr
Xzaithyr
138 posts
Bard

Well not sure if this really counts, but I love Gravy on my fries, and lots of other things. I would drink gravy if people didn't look at me weird. My most favourite thing is a Poutine though.

aamer13
aamer13
2,569 posts
Nomad

gravy cheese smarties candy gummy worms choclate syrup coke ketchup mustard syrup fries burgers poutines

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,981 posts
Grand Duke

It depends on what kind of food I'm eating. I like mushroom sauce for my beef, lemon for my fish, mint for lamb and chilli just about for most other meats.

Favourite ice cream toppings would be caramel and chocolate fudge.

Sengokura
Sengokura
497 posts
Herald

Hey, I see that all the time when I go to a pho restaurant. Never knew that's what it's called, though.

I love that stuff, its spicy but it makes food taste better
Showing 31-38 of 38