The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsThe TavernWhat's the Worst thing?

24 2830
murasaki9
murasaki9
1,388 posts
Blacksmith

What's the worst thing that could happen to you?

• 24 Replies
EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,438 posts
Jester

@PlasmaMan
Yeah, but when you're dead, you leave an account open to spam. No one will really notice for weeks. They'll just keep posting things on your profile like, "Dude, are u there?" "Hello?" "What's wrong?" but worst of all, a friend will eventually post "Why are you ignoring me?" And you won't be able to respond. They will feel like they were rejected. At least if you were banned, they would get some closure by seeing the 'Oops' page when they click on your username.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

Losing more family members.

TackyCrazyTNT
TackyCrazyTNT
1,936 posts
Peasant

Contracting a terminal disease, losing family and friends to the same terminal disease, looking at yourself in the mirror and realizing that you'll go the same way they did. And then maybe the world as you know it will explode in a nuclear war.

KFK
KFK
1,051 posts
Nomad

Worst thing that could happen to me?
A gamma-ray burst hitting Earth tomorrow.

Oakesy
Oakesy
17 posts
Farmer

being completly alone, knowing that there's no-one there. that hurts more than anything

Keyara
Keyara
370 posts
Nomad

A slow painfully death accompanied by Bieber. For that to be the last thing you ever heard...

being completely alone, knowing that there's no-one there.

I would be okay with that. For there would be silence at last and I would rejoice. I tend to be a solitary creature. Sometimes, I wish for nothing more than that.
dair5
dair5
3,371 posts
Shepherd

It would be terrible to feel like you're not loved. If you spent your entire life looking for someone to care about you and they never did then your life must feel terrible.

savdebunnies
savdebunnies
111 posts
Nomad

First thing that comes to mind is if the AG Tavern was closed.

Worst?...
If someone recorded ever thing you ever thought, said, and did.

You don't have to be in pain or die for something to be the worst thing that could happen.

murasaki9
murasaki9
1,388 posts
Blacksmith

I like Dair5's worst scenario. Right now, the worst thing that could happen to me would be that I lost my best friend.

Showing 16-24 of 24