I hope this is'nt a duplicate.

[url=http://www.burzynskimovie.com/]

• 10 Replies
Kasic
Kasic
5,556 posts
Jester

[url=http://www.burzynskimovie.com]Here's your link for you[/url

Burzynski, the Movie is the story of a medical doctor and Ph.D biochemist named Dr. Stanislaw Burzynski who won the largest, and possibly the most convoluted and intriguing legal battle against the Food & Drug Administration in American history.

His victorious battles with the United States government were centered around Dr. Burzynski's gene-targeted cancer medicines he discovered in the 1970's called Antineoplastons, which have currently completed Phase II FDA-supervised clinical trials in 2009 and could begin the final phase of FDA testing in 2011â"barring the ability to raise the required $150 million to fund the final phase of FDA clinical trials.

When Antineoplastons are approved, it will mark the first time in history a single scientist, not a pharmaceutical company, will hold the exclusive patent and distribution rights on a paradigm-shifting medical breakthrough.

Antineoplastons are responsible for curing some of the most incurable forms of terminal cancer. Various cancer survivors are presented in the film who chose these medicines instead of surgery, chemotherapy or radiation - with full disclosure of medical records to support their diagnosis and recovery - as well as systematic (non-anecdotal) FDA-supervised clinical trial data comparing Antineoplastons to other available treatmentsâ"which is published within the peer-reviewed medical literature.

One form of cancer - diffuse, intrinsic, childhood brainstem glioma has never before been cured in any scientifically controlled clinical trial in the history of medicine. Antineoplastons hold the first cures in history - dozens of them.

Sounds interesting, although it doesn't give any precise statistics, time, people who died while undergoing this treatment, or allow you to watch the movie without paying.
Kasic
Kasic
5,556 posts
Jester

Here's your link for you

Sigh. Sorry, forgot the last ]

Joe96
Joe96
2,233 posts
Peasant

If it this doctor really cured cancer, I haven't heard much about it. It may just be an idea or something, just not actually tested yet.

Nurvana
Nurvana
2,523 posts
Farmer

Psh I don't believe this crap. I watched I Am Legend.

Kasic
Kasic
5,556 posts
Jester

Psh I don't believe this crap. I watched I Am Legend.

Well, at least I Am Legend cure solved the population problem :P
Nurvana
Nurvana
2,523 posts
Farmer

Well, at least I Am Legend cure solved the population problem :P

Touché Mr. Kasic, touché. Although the whole getting eaten thing might be an inconvenience.
Kasic
Kasic
5,556 posts
Jester

Touché Mr. Kasic, touché. Although the whole getting eaten thing might be an inconvenience.

Yeah but for the survivors, woot! Free stuff, no rules,

Back on topic...

It's definitely not a "cure" It sounds more like a treatment to me for some types of cancer. A cure would be a high chance of working every time on different people, not helping to get rid of cancer in combo with other types of treatments and only certain kinds.
Armed_Blade
Armed_Blade
1,492 posts
Shepherd

I looked up a little more on him and he says that his research shows that his alternative approach to working with cancer is usually less dangerous and works much better on pushing cancer away in people. Not that it cures it. Whatever the case, he has won the rights to produce these antineoplastons or whatever, hopefully he can show some data that makes it popular. And so, after all his hard work, he can put it up for sale, get rich, and solve a bunch of problems.

Punkin81998
Punkin81998
36 posts
Nomad

This is definitely not the cure. but i wish the was a cure because my uncle died from it

dudeguy45
dudeguy45
2,920 posts
Peasant

Apparently no side effects.

Showing 1-10 of 10