The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsThe TavernIf you could only eat one type of food...

43 4828
EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,438 posts
Jester

If you could only eat one type of food for the rest of your life, what would it be and why?

• 43 Replies
skater_kid_who_pwns
skater_kid_who_pwns
4,375 posts
Blacksmith

Brownies with green chunks. I like them that way, don't judge.

Legion1350
Legion1350
5,365 posts
Nomad

And be able to survive on it? Cheese. The most amazing food in the world. There are so many kinds, and they all taste so wonderful! Germany alone has over 350 kinds.

akqpars
akqpars
183 posts
Nomad

Potato.I have another part for it in my stomach.

Maverick4
Maverick4
6,800 posts
Peasant

Fried Chicken. That stuff is the food of the gods.

deadhead50
deadhead50
341 posts
Nomad

well id die but id go out eating something i love, crab meat, its the best food ever but after i get sick of it... suicide time cause if i stuck eating only one thing with all the other foods out there it just aint worth it or if there are no other foods then its just depressing and i repeat suicide time xD.

Valks
Valks
262 posts
Nomad

Air. Keeps the hippies happy, it's good for you, and there's basically an infinite supply of it.

EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,438 posts
Jester

@Valks
If you ate only air, you would fart and burp constantly.

Valks
Valks
262 posts
Nomad

Maybe. But I'd last a little longer with it. I wouldn't be able to have a tasty hamburger without expiring if I didn't have air.

MageGrayWolf
MageGrayWolf
9,462 posts
Farmer

I would go with pizza. There is a huge variation that I can go with on that one type of food.

indie55
indie55
608 posts
Nomad

How 'bout pasta?

It also has a lot of carbohydrates for energy.
EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,438 posts
Jester

@Valks
You could live without eating air, because you breathe it. This isn't about what you could breathe for the rest of your life. I could make that thread, but it wouldn't make much discussion: some would pick oxygen, some helium, and some sulphur hexafluoride. That's about it.

Valks
Valks
262 posts
Nomad

Are there rules on what I can choose?

Legion1350
Legion1350
5,365 posts
Nomad

@Valks Well, you might want to choose food. :P
And if you could actually eat air, you'd have horrible hiccups; trust me, I know.

idontsuckthatmuch
idontsuckthatmuch
2,261 posts
Nomad

Whatever I'd choose, I'd get very sick of it eventually. I very much dislike eating one kind of food for too long.

And it would have to be remotely healthy, since I'd start packin' on the pounds once my metabolism slows down.

So maybe I'd choose... Sandwiches, I guess. There's lots of good sandwiches out there. ;D

PlasmaMan
PlasmaMan
464 posts
Nomad

If you could only eat one type of food for the rest of your life, what would it be and why?

Easy! Good food. Good food is food right?
Showing 1-15 of 43