ForumsPopular MediaSpider-Man 4 Confirmed

6 3295
ryan7g
ryan7g
478 posts
Shepherd

More than likely, there will be a Spider-Man 4. And if you've liked the Spider-man movie series, like I have, then we can't wait for this one to come out.

http://www.slashfilm.com/article.php/20060824spiderman4-confirmed

The link includes stuff saying, Marvel Studios has confirmed that Spider-Man 3 won't be the last in the series. Also, "There will be many more Spider-Man films to come," Marvel Studios' Producer Kevin Feige told MTV. "We already have stacks of ideas for the next one because of the wealth of stories in the comics. We could be making Spider-Man movies for the next 20 years, based on the 50 years of Spider-Man history we have."

But the only question in the upcoming Spider-Man movie (which is to be coming in 2009, I believe) is, will Tobey Maguire (Spider-man character) be returning for the 4th movie? It's may happen and it may not.

Also, the most likely villian in the movie will be the 'Lizard' or a character not too many people know about named 'Electro' I have well over 100 Spider-man comic collectibles and I've seen both of them. I personally would like to see Carnage in the movie, but it's not likely to happen.

http://www.slashfilm.com/2007/05/06/spider-man-4-villains-revealed/

• 6 Replies
ryan7g
ryan7g
478 posts
Shepherd

I love seeing the excitement of you guys about this! Haha, but seriously, did yall already know or do you not really care?

ngfan14
ngfan14
875 posts
Shepherd

It sounds pretty interesting and I would love to watch it since I like the other 3. The only thing I dislike is that the best villains have already been used and there aren't any great ones left like Venom. Also I'll help with the link.

chaotix567
chaotix567
882 posts
Nomad

They should put The Lizard in the movies since they've already established Doc Connors as a character!

ryan7g
ryan7g
478 posts
Shepherd

Very good point chaot. More than likely, The Lizard is probably going to be the character.

nick_coolhaha
nick_coolhaha
1,197 posts
Herald

Haha I been knew that Spider-Man 4 was coming out as soon as the third one was done, haha. Well I'm looking forward to it. Maybe it'll better then Iron Man, haha. That would be an amazing movie!

bates
bates
98 posts
Nomad

I don't think there should be a fourth movie if Tobey Maguire does not return. It's not because I'm a fan of his, but I do not think sequels should be made if they have to cast a new actor for the main character.

Showing 1-6 of 6