The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsThe TavernEpilepsy

6 1389
kingjac11
kingjac11
2,597 posts
Nomad

Hey I have epilepsy for about 8 months and want to know if anyone else has or has had any experience with epilepsy.I have seizures in but I don't know many people that have epilepsy.

• 6 Replies
Joe96
Joe96
2,226 posts
Peasant

I don't have epilepsy, but just out of curiosity, can you play video games or do you have to make sure they're okay first? I remember seeing something about being careful about playing on my Wii or game cube.

kingjac11
kingjac11
2,597 posts
Nomad

I don't have epilepsy, but just out of curiosity, can you play video games or do you have to make sure they're okay first? I remember seeing something about being careful about playing on my Wii or game cube.

Some people with epilepsy about 2% I think,have to avoid flashing lights.
WaelBrome
WaelBrome
50 posts
Treasurer

I don't have epilepsy, but a friend of mine does, he can't go to parties with us although he is really fun to be with

kingjac11
kingjac11
2,597 posts
Nomad

I don't have epilepsy, but a friend of mine does, he can't go to parties with us although he is really fun to be with

I cant either but if you dont have any seizures for a few years he will be able to.
Jefferysinspiration
Jefferysinspiration
3,139 posts
Farmer

I have a friend who has epilepsy. Well he did all throughout school but has been seizure free for two years. His was tired based rather than flashing images.

ColdMold
ColdMold
32 posts
Nomad

I have a minor seizure disorder I just need to get a lot of sleep

Showing 1-6 of 6