The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsThe TavernAny Arab player uses Armor Games?

15 2523
WaelBrome
WaelBrome
50 posts
Treasurer

I am from Lebanon and would like to know if there are other Arabs which play games on Armor Games

• 15 Replies
deathopper
deathopper
1,564 posts
Nomad

Dude you're seriously Lebanese! I'm one to! I thought I was the only Lebanese person on here! Well good to have you here Sayid Wael!

WaelBrome
WaelBrome
50 posts
Treasurer

Nice to meet you deathhopper, where do you live?

deathopper
deathopper
1,564 posts
Nomad

I'm from Beirut, but I'm going to Allay tomorrow. You know how it is in the summer. And you?
Oh, and we should continue this discussion on our profiles. It's considered off-topic and is against the rules.

knight_34
knight_34
13,817 posts
Farmer

I swear, you're the only other AG'er from Lebanon I remember seeing aside from Deathopper. Having been camping here at AG for quite a while now, I would have noticed if more Arabs came to AG's forums.

deathopper
deathopper
1,564 posts
Nomad

That's because we spechul!

I remember seeing another Lebanese person on Armor Games, but he wasn't an active forum-er.
But there are more Arabs. They're just in hiding.

knight_34
knight_34
13,817 posts
Farmer

Well, I am talking of the forums. I've seen at least a few others, but they never really came here.

deathopper
deathopper
1,564 posts
Nomad

So I'm the only active Arab in the Forums? Woot! I'm unique!

WaelBrome
WaelBrome
50 posts
Treasurer

We Lebanese are unique!

bluedevil
bluedevil
542 posts
Nomad

I'm from Pakistan. I don't know if you would classify me as "Arab" tho =P

knight_34
knight_34
13,817 posts
Farmer

The people of Pakistan belong to several ethnic groups including Punjabi, Pashtun, Sindhi, etc. None of these are Arab, but the generalization is that any Muslim from the Middle East is an Arab.

bazz1
bazz1
285 posts
Peasant

im from jordan are we the only arabs here?

brp47
brp47
580 posts
Peasant

Any Arab player uses Armor Games?

i find that slightly offencive to people who are actually 'arabs' making them feel like they are a different part of the armorgames community,

regardless of skin colour gender nationality race facial deformatys mental issues or anything similar. if your nice to me im nice to you.
Kyouzou
Kyouzou
5,061 posts
Jester

i find that slightly offencive to people who are actually 'arabs' making them feel like they are a different part of the armorgames community,

You're going to hae to be more clear, because as far as I can tell, he is Arabic.
knight_34
knight_34
13,817 posts
Farmer

There isn't anything strong enough to suggest that he is posing as an Arab. I bet he's just looking for people that share a common heritage with him.

im from jordan are we the only arabs here?

There are probably more.
deathopper
deathopper
1,564 posts
Nomad

This thread is create for the sole purpouse of knowing the number of Arabs in the Forums wich is a minority. I might be the only "active" Arab in these parts. So I don't understand how this could be offensive.
It's like a teacher asking the nationality of his/her students, it's just for information. If a students a American or Japanese would he be different to the teacher's eyes compared to the other students?
Showing 1-15 of 15