The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsThe TavernBest Breakfast: French Toast, Pancakes, or Waffles?

37 5059
EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,438 posts
Jester

Which would you rather have for breakfast?

• 37 Replies
ColdMold
ColdMold
32 posts
Nomad

On Sunday: Pancakes
Before School: Waffles
For Dinner: french toast

Maverick4
Maverick4
6,800 posts
Peasant

French Toast, because I don't get it that often.

I went on vacation a few years ago, and the island I was on let me have French Toast, Hash Browns, and fresh Pineapple everymorning for breakfast with a glass of V8. It was awesome, 'cause the french toast was topped with a different fruit every morning. I think the best one came with papaya. Surprisingly good.

Waffles and Pancakes are good, but I have them too often for them to be special.

But if you consider Crepes as pancakes, then Crepes win. Hands down. Filled with finely sliced steak and peppers, and some melted cheese. OMG.

Waterutt
Waterutt
41 posts
Nomad

My favorite would be french toast sticks because they tend to have more flavor in them than pancakes and waffles.

ligaboy
ligaboy
1,051 posts
Peasant

I'd have to go with pancakes most of the time, but it depends on what I'm in the mood for.

Sheppard007
Sheppard007
237 posts
Nomad

I'm not really a big fan of pancakes, so I'd say it was a tie between French Toast and Waffles.

xXKashitoXx
xXKashitoXx
827 posts
Nomad

I prefer french toast, because I like it and it is good in my opinion.

jackoo8080
jackoo8080
452 posts
Nomad

And what is with all of the 'what do you like better' threads today?
I know, maybe he should just put all the 'what do you like better' threads to one like the 'situation thread'.
snowguy13
snowguy13
2,157 posts
Nomad

I'd have to agree with the regulator. However, I do have a preference.

First, I'd take the french toast. YUM!

Second, I'd take pancakes. That leaves waffles as last.

But they're all still good!

idontsuckthatmuch
idontsuckthatmuch
2,261 posts
Nomad

But if you consider Crepes as pancakes, then Crepes win. Hands down. Filled with finely sliced steak and peppers, and some melted cheese. OMG.

Oh, wow, I never thought of that. Great, now I'm hungry for some crepes. Especially those dessert crepes. Filled with Nutella. Yummy.
deathopper
deathopper
1,564 posts
Nomad

Filled with Nutella. Yummy.

I used to spread Nutella on a side of the pancake and role it up. The Nutella was like glue so the flapjack keeps it circular form. It looked like this and was delish.
This thread is tempting me to make some pancakes right now.
EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,438 posts
Jester

Oh btw here's that song...

Maverick4
Maverick4
6,800 posts
Peasant

Oh, wow, I never thought of that. Great, now I'm hungry for some crepes. Especially those dessert crepes. Filled with Nutella. Yummy.

I prefer savory crepes. Desert crepes are good, but there for desert, not breakfast. I dunno if you consider fruit crepes as a desert crepe, but I do like fruit crepes for breakfast.

Nutella is awesome. I have it on toast for an afternoon snack. One of my favorite things.
Koru7
Koru7
1,405 posts
Nomad

OMG crepes are the best, but pretty hard to make from scratch if you haven't made them before. I love nutella but it gives me a stomachache.

idontsuckthatmuch
idontsuckthatmuch
2,261 posts
Nomad

Desert crepes are good, but there for desert, not breakfast

I forgot we were talking about breakfast for a second. O_o

It doesn't matter to me, since I tend to blend the meanings of the words "breakfast" and "dessert" together. :P
EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,438 posts
Jester

Breakfast is a very very very late desert!

Showing 16-30 of 37