ForumsThe TavernActive.

17 2923
Jefferysinspiration
Jefferysinspiration
3,139 posts
Farmer

This thread asked how long you spend on AG per day.
I'm wondering, what time are you all most active?

• 17 Replies
Sheppard007
Sheppard007
237 posts
Nomad

I spend somewhere between 0-2hrs per day. I am most active whenever my I-pod is charged, since I do most of my forum posts through there.

Osumnis
Osumnis
1,147 posts
Shepherd

I go on whenever I feel like it, since school is over now, and I have currently nothing to do. But in July I will be more busy, so I will have a more set time.

Graham
Graham
8,051 posts
Nomad

Well, the time I spend on AG is usually the time that I'm active on AG.

Don't know about anybody else.

Jefferysinspiration
Jefferysinspiration
3,139 posts
Farmer

@Graham, i meant time of day.

chitown
chitown
1,614 posts
Farmer

I am most active after I eat lunch since I can't concentrate if I don't eat food.

jackoo8080
jackoo8080
452 posts
Nomad

Sorry for double post, I am playing Exit Path and writing at the same time so I don't have time to write .

Yeah this will probably get closed soon.
Hmm, I don't know, because he already knew about that other thread, he asked what time are we on most active or something like that.
azndude07
azndude07
31 posts
Peasant

It's typically random, but if I had to put a specific time it would be from about 10-12 in the morning to noon.

And I usually spend about 2 hours

Jefferysinspiration
Jefferysinspiration
3,139 posts
Farmer

She* I am female.

Thank you azndude for answering the question.

I used to be more active midnight-5am.
But now it's usually day/evening until 10pm.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

Mornings, I come in sometimes in the afternoon when I'm not doing something else, and at night. I come in at night for two-three hours. I'd say I'm most active in the morning. Which is around 7-11 AM.

GentlemanClam
GentlemanClam
523 posts
Nomad

I'm more active in the beginning of the day, and spend around... 2 hours on here and then go do something else.

Pedro97
Pedro97
1,868 posts
Jester

I usually come here when I get back from school, like now, it is 2 p.m for me. And also in the night if there is something interesting around the forums or friends to talk.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

Been getting busier, so I'm usually on at night. I'll pop in every now and then in the afternoon.

knight_34
knight_34
13,817 posts
Farmer

I used to spend around 3-6 hours per day.. These days AG fails to be absorbing, quite sadly. I still spend around an hour here though.

PlasmaMan
PlasmaMan
464 posts
Nomad

I come on in the mornings, evenings and nights. I spend about 6-10 hours here.

Jefferysinspiration
Jefferysinspiration
3,139 posts
Farmer

I'm the same plasmaman.
I used to just come on in the afternoons when i first joined, then went inactive for over a year.
Now t's an obsession lulz. If i'm not online i usually write back to people on my phone.

Showing 1-15 of 17