ForumsForum GamesComplete the Objective Spinoff: Boss Rush

605 67913
sonicheroes95
sonicheroes95
13,701 posts
Peasant

hi you guys, and if you're wondering, i felt like running a CTO spinoff, so i did. if you're wondering, this would kinda be like a boss rush version of CTO, where you're only fighting bosses for most of the game, unless you need to do something first. before you complain, i got Kylelolcat's permission, and now with out farther ado, on with first objective.

Current Objective: Defeat Sonny and Veradux.
Enemies Hp: Sonny 5000/5000, Veradux 4000/4000
Enemies Status: None
Damaged: None
Critical: None
Dead: None
Trapped in Time(banned): None

now then, let's go.

• 605 Replies
sonicheroes95
sonicheroes95
13,701 posts
Peasant

Current Objective: Defeat Dark Super Sonic. there may be another way to win.
Enemies Hp: Dark Super Sonic 24575/25000
Enemies Status: Pissed-0%. Super Form-25% less damage.
Resistances: Bullets
Weaknesses:
Allies:
Damaged: Martiantraitor, Riptizoid101
Critical:
Dead:Tom
Annoying(Warning):
Trapped in Time(banned): domecraft, spartandestroyer

@rick: he resists teleports

Martiantraitor: Sonic snaps out of it when he sees amy.

Sonic: a-a-amy?!?! what are you doing here?

Amy: trying to get a date from you of course.

Sonic: *vanishes vita light speed dash*

that's a win. truthfully, you'd win just by calming him down... now i need to phone someone in.

sonicheroes95
sonicheroes95
13,701 posts
Peasant

Current Objective: Defeat Darth Vader
Enemies Hp: Darth Vader: 15000/15000
Enemies Status:
Resistances:
Weaknesses:
Allies:
Damaged:
Critical:
Annoying(Warning):

Zyba
Zyba
1,126 posts
Peasant

Zap him with lightning.

DBLACKSTAR
DBLACKSTAR
23,530 posts
Nomad

I shall tag out with Crona. Crona has an androgynous appearance, with a thin body, monotone expression, pink hair, and tall stature. His/her hair is quite short, with several long, large clumps sticking out in several places. The bangs are straight-cut and end above the eyebrows, but do not stay very uniform. Two long pieces of hair extend from the bangs and hang low over Crona's face.
Most of the time, Crona wears a long black old-style robe that is tight-fitting and ends at the mid-calf level on his/her legs. The robe is completed with large white cuff-links at the ends of each sleeve and a tall white button-up collar at the neck. Black slipper-like shoes with a tall white cuff protruding out of the top are also worn. For formal occasions, Crona wears a white suit: the suit is very plain, with long, un-detailed pants and a coat with long sleeves and a collar. The coat appears to fasten at the front and back. I call forth my partner Ragnarok. Ragnarok has a muscular body, large gloved hands, and spikes on several parts of his body. His face consists of a large egg shape, with no visible mouth and a giant white X on his face where his nose should be, with large ping-pong ball-like eyes with Xs for pupils. "Ready Ragnarok," he transforms into his weapon form. As a weapon, he is a long, medieval-like broadsword with a guard composed by his spiky band with three bands coming upward the blade, he has a long, probably for two hands, handle, the edge is pitch-black with a white stripe following it's whole length. The screaming mouth appears some inches above the bands. "Screech Alpha!" I launch a powerful energy wave in the form of a mouth at him.

Kylelolcat
Kylelolcat
4,813 posts
Nomad

...DUH! How the hell did I forget about Amy?

I hit him with an EMP!

sonicheroes95
sonicheroes95
13,701 posts
Peasant

Enemies Hp: Darth Vader: 14900/15000
Enemies Status: Emp'd-2 turns.
Resistances:
Weaknesses:
Allies:
Damaged:
Critical:
Annoying(Warning):

@Zyba,Kylelolcat,&DBLACKSTAR: the lightning gets reflected by the beam saber, while the Energy wave hits him for 100, and the Emp disables his electronics. including the beam saber...amy would of only made a instant win if sonic was under 50% pissed.

Zyba
Zyba
1,126 posts
Peasant

I zap him again with 2 hands of lightning!

DBLACKSTAR
DBLACKSTAR
23,530 posts
Nomad

"Screech Gamma!" I release multiple energy waves in quick succession at him by slashing at him.

DarthNerd
DarthNerd
1,762 posts
Nomad

I take out a magnum and shoot his chest. His weak skin and all shouldnt be able to handle that because his breathing equipment and all are shorted out by the emp.

Kylelolcat
Kylelolcat
4,813 posts
Nomad

I shoot Darth Vader in the head with a Shotsniper loaded with recursion(Armor-breaking) rounds.

sonicheroes95
sonicheroes95
13,701 posts
Peasant

Enemies Hp: Darth Vader: 13200/15000
Enemies Status: Emp'd-1 turns.
Resistances:
Weaknesses:
Allies:
Damaged:
Critical:
Annoying(Warning):

@Zyba: the 2 Zaps do 250 apiece.

@DBS: the mutliple energy waves does 300.

@Darthnerd: the bullets bounce off. his suit may be emp'd, but it's still armor.

@Kylelolcat: the armor stays, but you seem to deal more then normal damage to him. (900)

DBLACKSTAR
DBLACKSTAR
23,530 posts
Nomad

I get in close then strike at him with a powerful slash in the form of a mouth, "SCREECH BETA!"

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

I get out Senbonzakura and drop it into the ground. "Bankai" and a two rows of a thousand blades rises up behind me. "Scatter, Senbonzakura Kageyoshi". The blades all turn into countless tiny blade bits and I send them towards Darth Vader.

rick073
rick073
2,754 posts
Peasant

he really should've been losing hp per turn seeing as how his breathing equiptment would be shorted out. anyways sneak behind him and jam a knife in the tiny slit between his helmet and body armor

sonicheroes95
sonicheroes95
13,701 posts
Peasant

Enemies Hp: Darth Vader: 12800/15000
Enemies Status:
Resistances:
Weaknesses:
Allies:
DamagedarkFire
Critical:
Dead:
Annoying(Warning):

DBS: you deal 400 damage.
Darkfire: Darth Vader stops them with the force, before returning them all to sender.
Rick: this is a place where you can breathe, ne? if not, then you're dead in exchange for his DOT.

Showing 286-300 of 605