ForumsForum GamesComplete the Objective Spinoff: Boss Rush

605 68100
sonicheroes95
sonicheroes95
13,701 posts
Peasant

hi you guys, and if you're wondering, i felt like running a CTO spinoff, so i did. if you're wondering, this would kinda be like a boss rush version of CTO, where you're only fighting bosses for most of the game, unless you need to do something first. before you complain, i got Kylelolcat's permission, and now with out farther ado, on with first objective.

Current Objective: Defeat Sonny and Veradux.
Enemies Hp: Sonny 5000/5000, Veradux 4000/4000
Enemies Status: None
Damaged: None
Critical: None
Dead: None
Trapped in Time(banned): None

now then, let's go.

• 605 Replies
DBLACKSTAR
DBLACKSTAR
23,530 posts
Nomad

The rest is done during the palm strike, the energy is stored up in the palm, then released upon contact.

DarthNerd
DarthNerd
1,762 posts
Nomad

I shoot destructo discs at zombie goku.

spartandestroyer
spartandestroyer
2,081 posts
Nomad

i keep charging my chargin targe.

chargin targe 67% charged.

DBLACKSTAR
DBLACKSTAR
23,530 posts
Nomad

Okay I uses speed star to run zigzags around him, I uses dummy star to make an illusion of me attacking him from the front, while he is distracted with the illusion, I appear above him with an open pal, "PLANET DESTRUCTION CANNON!!!" And going by Dragon ball rules the louder you yell the name of your attack the stronger it is.

DBLACKSTAR
DBLACKSTAR
23,530 posts
Nomad

Okay I uses speed star to run zigzags around him, I uses dummy star to make an illusion of me attacking him from the front, while he is distracted with the illusion, I appear above him with an open pal, "PLANET DESTRUCTION CANNON!!!" And going by Dragon ball rules the louder you yell the name of your attack the stronger it is.
I meant palm not pal.
Riptizoid101
Riptizoid101
6,257 posts
Farmer

I use Brain Mines! Mines appear up from the ground with Brains next to them to make Goku go to them, and deal explosion damage to Goku!

GoldEmerald23
GoldEmerald23
294 posts
Nomad

I use EPIC SMILEY FACE BOMB which has a chance of stopping his sprit bomb (or undead bomb :P)

Kylelolcat
Kylelolcat
4,813 posts
Nomad

I'm using myself taunting him behind a huge room with one entrance and the window in front of myself is one of those windows from video games that is immune to effing EVERYTHING.

sonicheroes95
sonicheroes95
13,701 posts
Peasant

Current Objective: Defeat Zombie Goku
Enemies Hp:Zombie Goku: 4050/9001
Enemies Status: Super Sayain(50% damage taken) 2 turns.
Resistances:
Weaknesses:
Damaged: Spartandestroyer, Riptizoid101
Critical: None
Dead: None
Annoying(Warning): Spartandestroyer
Trapped in Time(banned): None

@DBS: there's still a small gap between when that energy gets released. and he counters your planet Destruction Cannon by yelling "KAMEHAMEHA!!!" and firing a kamehameha at the Planet Destruction Cannon, starting off a beam'o'war

@Darthnerd: the destructo discs do 250 damage and lets DBS push he beam closer to Zombie Goku.

@spartandestroyer: right....

@Riptizoids: considering he's currently in a beam'o'war with DBS, it doesn't work.

@GoldEmerald: sorry, but he's not using spirit bomb.

@kylelolcat: again, beam'o'war started, so he's ignoring you.

Kylelolcat
Kylelolcat
4,813 posts
Nomad

I snag him with Scorpion's harpoon and GIT HIM OVER HERE!(0:29)

DBLACKSTAR
DBLACKSTAR
23,530 posts
Nomad

"Tsubaki soul resonance!!!" I resonate my soul with that of my weapon, multiplying/amplifying my our power greatly.

DBLACKSTAR
DBLACKSTAR
23,530 posts
Nomad

Also I spin my stick faster than him. Man each round of this has got to be draining us like crazy. Also Goku doesn't use flash step, that's bleach, he uses instant transmission which requires him to touch his index and middle finger to his forehead before he teleports.

Riptizoid101
Riptizoid101
6,257 posts
Farmer

I use light instant parasite on Zombie Goku! The light instant parasite exits from my nose(yea i know, eww) and travels at light speed to attach to goku and steal 30% of his energy and come back to my nose again(and again, eww) and give me some of his power! Oh and i have a clear shot so it doesn't misfire and also it has a homing signal that can follow Goku anywhere, plus, as i've said before, its light speed.

DBLACKSTAR
DBLACKSTAR
23,530 posts
Nomad

Wouldn't that either cause it so splatter on him or you, or go right through him or you, since it has the momentum of something going the speed of light.

GoldEmerald23
GoldEmerald23
294 posts
Nomad

I use Mouth Beam to cause a decent amount of damage to Goku(it is a real move in the world of DBZ)

Showing 76-90 of 605