The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsThe TavernWhat to do

10 1691
Haku1234567890
Haku1234567890
1,720 posts
Nomad

I have been running and training for 3 hours now, and I fell tired, Its getting late and now I know when I wake up tomorrow I will be in pain and immobilized, is there a way to stop it, is there anything I can do now to wake up rested tomorrow

• 10 Replies
akqpars
akqpars
183 posts
Nomad

Take an asprin rookie.But dont runaway from the pain.It is your eyes of your muscles to observe your development.You will be liking and searching for it.Soon.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

Creatine Monohydrate and muscle creams are great. If you don't have those things right now, then I don't know what you could do that doesn't involve taking medication.

akqpars
akqpars
183 posts
Nomad

Creatine Monohydrate and muscle creams are great. If you don't have those things right now, then I don't know what you could do that doesn't involve taking medication.

If you are to relax your muscles.Whats the point in working out? Its nonsense if there is no ovetrain or injury.
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

Its nonsense if there is no ovetrain or injury.

So you work out to over train yourself and injure yourself? What the hell is the point in doing that? If you do that, then you won't get any progress done. Over training yourself and even injuring yourself isn't going to help in anything.

I suggest reading this. Creatine Monohydrate keeps the water in your muscles, if you take this, then you won't be sore as often. It helps prevents injury while working out and improves performance.
Haku1234567890
Haku1234567890
1,720 posts
Nomad

I've heard that if you increase your hearth rate, lactic acid will dissolve faster in your muscles and pain will worn off sooner, am I correct?

akqpars
akqpars
183 posts
Nomad

So you work out to over train yourself and injure yourself? What the hell is the point in doing that? If you do that, then you won't get any progress done. Over training yourself and even injuring yourself isn't going to help in anything.

No,i m suggesting that creatine causes overtrain and cream will decrease your flex.
akqpars
akqpars
183 posts
Nomad

I've heard that if you increase your hearth rate, lactic acid will dissolve faster in your muscles and pain will worn off sooner, am I correct?

Yes.Lactic acid dissolvement ruins the power training.You hit 300 bench and 200 bicep curl in your dreams in natural body build.
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

Well, I'm not sure about that. But once you've been working out for a while and when you're used to it, you won't get sore as much due to your muscles being used to the work.
No,i m suggesting that creatine causes overtrain and cream will decrease your flex.

Creatine does not cause over train and I don't know what you mean by "flex", but cream doesn't cause injury. If you overuse them, then you'll be in trouble. However, if you do what it says on the label, then nothing bad will happen. Follow the instructions and you'll be okay. I don't understand why you would say Creatine would cause over train, the person trains themselves. If they over train themselves, then you can't blame the product, the product enhances performance and is good to use. Many body builders use it. If you don't drink about a gallon of water with Creatine each day, then you'll have kidney problems. And the cream is so that the soreness goes away. Nothing bad is going to happen from using cream unless you use too much of it. Using too much cream will ruin the muscle tissue and will result in you getting injured.
EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,438 posts
Jester

Take an ice bath or another form of cryotherapy. That usually works for me.

Haku1234567890
Haku1234567890
1,720 posts
Nomad

..ok, thanks...

Showing 1-10 of 10