ForumsThe TavernWhat have you've been mad at your parents about before that you can easily laugh about now?

15 2357
VinceNeille
VinceNeille
139 posts
Shepherd

If you still can laugh about it now...just post it on my profile : )

• 15 Replies
Graham
Graham
8,051 posts
Nomad

I took a knife to my throat because they wouldn't bake me pancakes.

Jefferysinspiration
Jefferysinspiration
3,139 posts
Farmer

Lulz @ Graham.
@Vince - why don't we post in the thread or it'll get locked.

I was mad at my Dad for giving a Anti-Communist speech in Starbucks the one and only time i took him for coffee. He really ranted and ranted.

I laugh about it now because he works for an American-Based Oil Company. So the fact he's a huge Communist hypocrite makes me lulz.

samabizzle
samabizzle
46 posts
Nomad

One time when I was younger all my friends wanted to go and see the latest Harry Potter movie (I forget which one was "new" back then)

My mum didn't let me go because it was "bad"...or something.

I laugh about it now because I realize Harry Potter sucks anyway.

TackyCrazyTNT
TackyCrazyTNT
1,936 posts
Peasant

I was really angry that they made me join the swim team, because I hated competing. And now I love competing. Lolz.
There was a lot of other silly stuff, but they are all ridiculous.

acmed
acmed
3,517 posts
Nomad

When I was young (Maybe like 4 or something) I went to the daycare center while my mom went to the gym. Everyday when she picked me up, she had a Nutrigrain Bar in her purse. When we got out, I sat firmly on the bench waiting for my bar. One day, she didn't have one. I literally cried and kicked and went ballistic over my bar. I was mad at her for like 5 days. We crack up to that now.

RainbowGoGangster3
RainbowGoGangster3
529 posts
Nomad

umm nothing whenever we argue i never look back to laugh at it cause there is nothing to laugh about when two people are yelling their faces off

RainbowGoGangster3
RainbowGoGangster3
529 posts
Nomad

i thought of one

so me and my sister where playing foosball and i was about 7 and she was 12 and i beat her at it so she got so pissed she started crying and stomping on the floor and yelling at me and me and my older brother callled her a Jerk ( first time she ever got called that ) and she yelled I AM NOT! and slapped me across the face..

my parents band us from ever playing foosball together and we never have bcause of that 1 day

Subject403
Subject403
211 posts
Nomad

@ rainbowgangster
Wow, that's not funny at all.

RainbowGoGangster3
RainbowGoGangster3
529 posts
Nomad

i never said it was going to be funny...

Jefferysinspiration
Jefferysinspiration
3,139 posts
Farmer

@ Rainbow - the point of the thread is something you were mad at that you can laugh about now.

Airgo, funny?

Maverick4
Maverick4
6,800 posts
Peasant

I thought it was hilarious...

I'm a sick person.

I broke down when I was three, because Scooby Doo didn't air that day for whatever reason. I just wept, and wept, and wept. My mom says I went on for thirty minutes.

We laugh about it now, so if you laugh at that, you're not a sick person.

RainbowGoGangster3
RainbowGoGangster3
529 posts
Nomad

see i laugh about when my sister had a mental breakdown cause her sister who is 5 years younger then her beat her at a game. i kinda find funny

AngelOfDemon
AngelOfDemon
417 posts
Nomad

not letting me drive to my neighbors house

dudeguy45
dudeguy45
2,917 posts
Peasant

Lulz@Angel...

Apparently when I was a cute lil baby I liked pretzles. So one night i wanted some, but my parents would'nt get me any. So I said the word &quotretzle" 100 times before falling asleep. And I think I was mad about it.... Can't remember anything before 3rd grade....

LOLOLOLOLOLOOLOLOOL

divy1324
divy1324
433 posts
Nomad

I got a pretty weird one. I Was like 6 and we drove past some cemetary at night to go to dunkin donuts and I was like yelling and crying because we went past the cementary at night

Showing 1-15 of 15