The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsThe TavernAkward Sleeping

25 3994
VinceNeille
VinceNeille
139 posts
Shepherd

Have you ever seen/heard the way that some people have slept...? It doesn't matter who/what it could be...Your dog, your parents, siblings...? Have you ever seen them sleepwalk, talk in their sleep...?

Anything weird if possible.

I was recently told that apparently, I talk in my sleep.
My dad talks about work in his sleep...and laughs at random.
My dog...shakes...and sleep-barks. Sometimes he sprints.

If you think there's biological reason why people do this, state your opinion.

• 25 Replies
RainbowGoGangster3
RainbowGoGangster3
529 posts
Nomad

ya when im asleep aparantly its like im in one of my soccer games im like kicking and running and i kinda mummble or say something in my sleep but my bed is right next to a wall so he always here bamb! bamb! from me kicking it.. haha good times

RainbowGoGangster3
RainbowGoGangster3
529 posts
Nomad

ohh u wanted me to state a reason well ummm i dont know why... O well

VinceNeille
VinceNeille
139 posts
Shepherd

@RainbowGoGangster3
lmao!!!

Legion1350
Legion1350
5,365 posts
Nomad

Well, my mini poodle sometimes twitches and barks in her sleep. Now, by twitching, I mean a good, strong, brief bodily convulsion. As to why, I have no idea.

ya when im asleep aparantly its like im in one of my soccer games im like kicking and running and i kinda mummble or say something in my sleep but my bed is right next to a wall so he always here bamb! bamb! from me kicking it.. haha good times

Let's see, how to put this... Oh, right. LOL!
Jefferysinspiration
Jefferysinspiration
3,139 posts
Farmer

I used to sleep walk quite a bit when i was younger.
I was able to get out of bed, find a key, open the back door and walk about my back garden, all in my sleep.
My mum said i used to move important items too, and it took them weeks to figure out i was sleep walking.

thebluerabbit
thebluerabbit
5,340 posts
Farmer

jeffery i am the same as you. only that i still do that sometimes. i used to do it more often when i was younger though. usually i cant remember what i do but sometimes i do. once i made myself a sandwitch. once i ran the stairs shouting: "SHARK SHARK". once i went down the stairs and the alarm started to work and it woke me up, i didnt want my parents to be mad so i ran to my bedroom and they thought something was wrong with the alarm.

lol lately i remember i tried to walk on air (i played zelda ocarina of time that day).

on a trip i threw a jelly bean on my friend. it happens alot and it can be very disturbing sometimes. it can be funny but it can be dangerous (like the air walk night) and its really bad when im dreaming about something scary and act crazy

deadhead50
deadhead50
341 posts
Nomad

ok, so i sleepwalk and talk in my sleep, there 2 stories here

#1 once i went to bed really late (like 5am) and next thing i know i wake up on the toilet xD weird right?

#2 im sleeping and i go downstairs and into my moms bedroom and i guess when i did that i turned on all the lights in the house and opened all the doors xD (this was in the middle of the winter so it made it freezing)

Subject403
Subject403
211 posts
Nomad

My friend once made himself a bowl of cereal and ate it in his sleep.

Koru7
Koru7
1,405 posts
Nomad

I grind my teeth at night and also make a weird noise with my throat. I have seen my cousin sleep walk, scream in the middle of the night, and then go back to sleep.

GentlemanClam
GentlemanClam
523 posts
Nomad

Once I went to sleep and woke up on the floor.(Not really exciting. Err...)

VinceNeille
VinceNeille
139 posts
Shepherd

I totally forgot about the time that my brother slept-walk into the bathroom. See, my bathroom toilet is directly next to the trash can..
Instead of peeing in the toilet bowl....He peed in the trash can. When he woke up in the middle of the pee and finally realized where he was peeing, he moved to the toilet. By the time he moved...he'd already finished in the trash can.....It was one of the funniest moments in my lifetime.

proshots
proshots
24 posts
Nomad

hahahaha that was a good one, once i woke up and thought my sister was a stranger and kept walking away from her

Keyara
Keyara
370 posts
Nomad

I had slept in really late one day. My mom had my dad came wake me up. I usually sleep facing the wall and I was out cold. Nothing could walk me up. So, my day jumped up on my bed and involuntarily I rolled over and slapped him right across the face. And I mean Slapped! It was one of those that you could hear two rooms away. I almost punched him in the gut too. Until I realized who it was.

acmed
acmed
3,517 posts
Nomad

I once woke up in the middle of the bedroom floor with the sheets ripped off and the comforter inside out wrapped around me like a burrito. But I think I had Mountain Dew that night...

James212
James212
88 posts
Blacksmith

I always wake up somehow in a weird way and when i try to move it hurts.

Showing 1-15 of 25