The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsThe TavernWhat's the weirdest/craziest thing you've ever done while you were by alone?

7 1704
VinceNeille
VinceNeille
139 posts
Shepherd

I've been alone in the house before and done some crazy stuff...mostly out of boredom. There was a time that I was alone...my parents were off to work; my brothers...at a concert,....I got extremely bored and grabbed the checker board game...I began playing...by myself!! lol!

....And of course it just got even more awkward from there.
I began to switch around the checker board to make it seem as if I was really playing with someone!

We've all been bored at a point in our lives. Just state what you did at a that state of boredom.

*Did you ever get caught doing your weird activity..?
*Was someone there when you did it..?
*Was it fun..?
*Do you regret doing it..?

^(*Those are all optional questions to answer*)^

• 7 Replies
Jefferysinspiration
Jefferysinspiration
3,139 posts
Farmer

About five years ago (Still possible too old to act immature) i was at a friends house - they'd just got new furniture. His parents left us home alone and the three of us made possibly the best fort ever. When they came home they flipped.

So next time they left us alone we decided we liked the reaction and turned everything in the kitchen upside down.

In my own house, for poops and giggles, me and a friend cling filmed the fridge when left alone.

Haven't done anything too random now, must start mayhem again :P

VinceNeille
VinceNeille
139 posts
Shepherd

@Jefferysinspiration
Good luck!! lol!!

lambybug
lambybug
106 posts
Nomad

well my friend has a creepy neighbor who likes to come over and talk. I mean, hes trying to be nice but we came up with a plan in case he came over.

Muahahahaha

since we were home alone we needed something, right?

I pretended i was a housemaid when he came over and i was not only a housemaid but a spanish one. i told him all kinds of crazy stories about how no one was home (in a spanish accent) and he bought it!!! LOL (and im not even spanish!)

VinceNeille
VinceNeille
139 posts
Shepherd

@Lambybug

lmao!!

lambybug
lambybug
106 posts
Nomad

it WUZ prty funny...
my friends neighbor is kinda old and stupid....

PlasmaMan
PlasmaMan
464 posts
Nomad

Weird moments! Oh god I could fill up a book with weird moments of mine. Well I'll go by categories.

School: Well once when a teacher over the intercom was talking on and on so I decided to mimic her but with evil looks too. I made sure all the kids saw it but the one person I didn't see was the teacher. The announcement lasted for 3 minutes and when it was over I looked at the teacher and he said one word. "Encore!". It was sorta weird for all of us.

Home alone: While my mom was out getting groceries she let me stay home. There were 3 red bulls in the fridge. After 15 minutes there were 0 left. 3 minutes later I'm dancing around the house in my underwear listening to ACDC with the volume all the way up. I was able to regain my dignity before she came home. I couldn't sleep that night and you know why...

2AM:I decided to try to stay up all night and in my case at about 2AM having no sleep goes to my head and makes me act weird. I ended up wasting 6 bagels. One on the roof, one in the shoes ( i made sure there was cream cheese in that one), 2 under the oven, 1 on my head and the last one I used to play "condoment bowling". Somehow I always clean up my act (except for the bagels under the oven and on the roof). I've never seen a bagel ever since.

All of these stories are true

RainbowGoGangster3
RainbowGoGangster3
529 posts
Nomad

well im home alone a lot so i just blast Good charlotte or Rise Against and eat whatever i can find neighbors knock on the door complaining ( i dont listen ) and i clean up the huge mess i made right before they get him

not that interesting but i enjoy it

Showing 1-7 of 7