ForumsThe TavernHow many gurlz play on armor games? Girls, comment here!!!

75 13339
lambybug
lambybug
106 posts
Nomad

Im kinda new here and I only met a couple girls so far! So, ladies please come and introduce yourself! i need some girl friends!

• 75 Replies
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

I'd imagine there are many girls here. Out of these one million something users there should be a large number of girls. Now, if you want active forumers to come here, there's not many. I've only seen like four-eight girls in the forums. And that's when they displayed their gender. There could be girls here that don't display their gender.

Jefferysinspiration
Jefferysinspiration
3,139 posts
Farmer

I'm a female. ;o And i talk to quite a few ladies on here.

RainbowGoGangster3
RainbowGoGangster3
529 posts
Nomad

hey, i go on here kinda often, if im not busy with soccer or drawing. u can add me if u want cause i dont care

Maverick4
Maverick4
6,800 posts
Peasant

Silly, theres no girls on the internet. Just undercover FBI agents and pseudo-children.

RainbowGoGangster3
RainbowGoGangster3
529 posts
Nomad

haha wow that would be creepy. wait so im an undercover FBI agent? haha i never new thanks!

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

Maverick speaks lies! GIRL means Guy In Real Life. They could be FBI Agents, but not all of them. Some could be CIA Agents, and some could just be regular people. However, 'dem regular people are just a figment of your imagination. Which means it's only FBI and CIA Agents.

knight_34
knight_34
13,817 posts
Farmer

Silly, theres no girls on the internet. Just undercover FBI agents and pseudo-children.

Silly goose, you forgot the paedophiles.

I am a man. Not.
Maverick4
Maverick4
6,800 posts
Peasant

wait so im an undercover FBI agent?

How clever! You lead us to question if you are an agent by questioning yourself! Even though you know you really are an agent.

However, 'dem regular people are just a figment of your imagination

I perfectly aggree. Just FBI Agents, pseudo-children, and the occasional alien.
Avorne
Avorne
3,085 posts
Nomad

"The Internet, where the men are men, the women are also men, and the children are FBI agents."

There probably is a slightly disproportionate number of males to females on the internet but I don't have any actual figures so I can't be sure.

I'm sure that the whole there are no girls on the internet thing isn't true though.

iMogwai
iMogwai
2,027 posts
Peasant

wait so im an undercover FBI agent? haha i never new

That's how you know you're good at it.

"The Internet, where the men are men, the women are also men, and the children are FBI agents."

The way I heard it was "The Internet, where the men are men, the women are men, and everyone's right even when they're not," and as stated before, I am right.
lambybug
lambybug
106 posts
Nomad

WOW. i guess im just stupid.
so that means i cant be in the FBI...
so im a pseudo-child! i guess...
i can't tell if sum ppl r gurlz or guys!!!

iMogwai
iMogwai
2,027 posts
Peasant

i can't tell if sum ppl r gurlz or guys!!!

Go to their profiles. If it says "Male", they're male, if it says "Female", they're liars.
lambybug
lambybug
106 posts
Nomad

Go to their profiles. If it says "Male", they're male, if it says "Female", they're liars.

yeah i know but i cant do that with every person who posts something on all the threads i see! i mean... i mean i could but it might take a while! still, it wouldn't do much good if everyone is a man... WAIT!
they're liars

so ima liar!!!
oh yeah i alredy knew that.
iMogwai
iMogwai
2,027 posts
Peasant

I resent being called a liar very much, sir.

After checking your profile, I'm afraid I can't take your word for this, and will assume you don't mind until the opposite has been proven.
lambybug
lambybug
106 posts
Nomad

wait a minute

I'm afraid I can't take your word for this, and will assume you don't mind until the opposite has been proven.

how are we supposed to prove it???
Showing 1-15 of 75